Profile for Thomas Bates > Reviews

Content by Thomas Bates

Thomas Bates

Mrs Crimbles Pancake Mix 200 g (Pack of 5)
Mrs Crimbles Pancake Mix 200 g (Pack of 5)
Price: 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice alternative, 26 Feb 2014
Nice pancakes without gluten. Great. I will be ordering more! Good at breakfast or as a tasty snack any time

The Dolce Diet: Holiday Dishes
The Dolce Diet: Holiday Dishes
Price: 1.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing clean food for any occassion, 25 Feb 2014
Mike Dolce and his wife Brandy have done it again with this book. Great tasting, 100% healthy, energy yielding dishes that promote weight loss and longevity. Love all their books from cover to cover

The Dolce Diet: Valentine's Day Menu
The Dolce Diet: Valentine's Day Menu
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dolce Diet Rules!, 25 Feb 2014
Another amazing publication by the man who guides my nutrition on a daily basis, 365 days a year. There's no one better than Mike Dolce at this stuff!

The Dolce Diet: LIVING LEAN COOKBOOK
The Dolce Diet: LIVING LEAN COOKBOOK
Price: 6.13

5.0 out of 5 stars The best nutritional lifestyle plan available, 7 Feb 2014
I've researched and tried many nutritional plans. My own belief is that we should have a healthy balanced diet and that FAD and CRASH diets are bad. In fact they are worse than doing nothing!

The Living Lean concept is based on a highly nutritious, varied, energy yielding lifestyle plan. It's not a short term diet, although results will start to appear quickly for those that follow it correctly. There are plenty of varied recipes in the book so you can say goodbye to trying to force down cabbage soup every night for 6 weeks before your next holiday! This plan is healthy and great fun and I noticed the difference in how I felt within days. You will too, believe me.

Mike Dolce and his wife Brandy have added the expert touch to common sense nutrition and done it in a way that is not confusing, just enlightening.

Best thing I ever could have done for my health and wellbeing. Thanks Mike and Brandy