Profile for Mrs. V. HEAPS > Reviews

Content by Mrs. V. HEAPS

Mrs. V. HEAPS "viclet" (Nottinghamshire, UK.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Voltarol Thermal Heat Patches Pack of 4
Voltarol Thermal Heat Patches Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm pain relief patch that adheres well., 7 Feb. 2016
Great. I got 18 hours of heat out of these on a good day! They stick direct to your skin, best to keep some micropore tape on standby just in case as you tend to sweat and this can loosen the adhesive somewhat. Non latex adhesive which is great for me as I have a severe latex allergy.

Salonpas Pain Relief Patch - 40 Ea
Salonpas Pain Relief Patch - 40 Ea
Offered by Allasiangoods

1.0 out of 5 stars FULL OF LATEX-IF ALLERGIC AVOID!!!!, 7 Feb. 2016
I have a terrible latex allergy so it would be kind to have something on line that indicates that these things are full of latex! So I can't use them. It would have saved me my money as I'm disabled and on a very limited budget. A pity that I can't even try them as I have FMS and Osteoarthritis and would have been able to review and/or discuss them with a lot of people who also suffer constant life changing acute pain.

Limit Men's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Black PU Strap 5986.35
Offered by Watch Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work..returned., 29 July 2015
Nice looking watch. Pity it didn't work!

BABYLON 5 Metal & Enamel Keychain / Bag Charm - Great Christmas Gift
BABYLON 5 Metal & Enamel Keychain / Bag Charm - Great Christmas Gift
Offered by Alien Connection Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful B5 keyring., 11 Feb. 2015
Bought to replace an old one that got damaged. Beautiful B5 key ring.

Caroline Ann C123 New Quirky Long Sleeve Lagenlook Tunic/Dress Made in England - 24
Offered by Caroline Ann

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful and comfortable dress., 11 Feb. 2015
What a beautiful and unusual dress. Feels lovely on. Perfect fit. Extremely happy with my purchase. Will be getting another one when funds allow! Very impressed. Very well put together. Will happily recommend!

Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Conditioner, 250ml
Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Conditioner, 250ml
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for adding volume and body., 21 Dec. 2014
I have very long, fine hair that gets terribly overloaded by just about all hair product until I found this. It actually adds body and volume so it does what it says it will. Nicely surprised. Smells nice. Makes wet hair less tangled/knotted. Will be sticking with this for a long while!

Vulcan over Lincoln (greetings card)
Vulcan over Lincoln (greetings card)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning artwork., 21 Dec. 2014
Beautiful card. Stunning artwork. Lovely card stock. Interesting subject.

Lenor Fabric Conditioner With Febreze 750ml
Lenor Fabric Conditioner With Febreze 750ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells fresh and it lasts., 21 Dec. 2014
Smells nice and fresh. I didn't have a bad reaction to it (as I have done with a lot of things with perfumes added). Will be getting some more.

Tuneon Ford Fusion b Carbon Style Rear Bumper Protector
Tuneon Ford Fusion b Carbon Style Rear Bumper Protector
Offered by arratis

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice neat protector., 21 Dec. 2014
Bought to stick on and help to protect from damage when I am loading/unloading the ramps for my wheelchair. I always put a towel down anyway in an attempt to protect said bumper but when it's very windy said towel can flip up and therefore the ramp/s can scratch and/or dig in with no barrier! So, I bought this. It went on very easily. I used to valet cars for a living so I knew how to apply such items. Ensure bumper is clean and dry. Ensure it is NOT windy. Size it up carefully by finding the centre and marking the centre of the bumper with a dry wipe marker then work from one end to the other slowly by peeling back a tiny bit of the backing paper at a time folding it back as you go, whilst stopping to gently wipe with a soft dry clean cloth in order to avoid trapping any air bubbles. It sticks well and works well. Also looks a bit nicer and has disguised an area where the dog's claws had done a bit of etching. It is not a heavy duty protector, so you will have to make the effort to take care of the bumper.

EXTRA LONG 2m UK 3 pin Mains Power Charger & Sync Cable for the TomTom START 25
EXTRA LONG 2m UK 3 pin Mains Power Charger & Sync Cable for the TomTom START 25
Offered by Buybits Addons

5.0 out of 5 stars It charges up my Tom Tom Start 25 a treat!, 21 Dec. 2014
An extremely handy little charger for my Tom Tom sat nav. Particularly important as my in car charger doesn't appear to work on my sat nav any longer (and it's NOT the fuse)! It works well, and it charges my sat nav up a dream! It doesn't smell (some electrical products smell all "soldery" when used, this doesn't). it doesn't rattle (some poorly made electrical products are made so shoddily that bits break off internally either during manufacture or during transit, again this doesn't appear to be the case.) Very pleased with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4