Profile for MS SALLY K MURRAY > Reviews

Content by MS SALLY K MURRAY

MS SALLY K MURRAY

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bago Hidden Travel Wallet - Passport Holder RFID Safety - Neck Stash Belt Pouch Black
Offered by OUTDOORS WISH LIST

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Jun. 2015
A little flimsy but does the job.

K-Swiss  APPROACH II CARPET~WHT/BLK/SLV/GLD~M Sports Shoes - Tennis Womens  White Weiss (White / Black / Silver / Gold 172) Size: 6.5 (40 EU)
K-Swiss APPROACH II CARPET~WHT/BLK/SLV/GLD~M Sports Shoes - Tennis Womens White Weiss (White / Black / Silver / Gold 172) Size: 6.5 (40 EU)
Offered by Sport Walser

5.0 out of 5 stars m fit beautifully. Excellent price, 17 Mar. 2015
I always buy kswiss because I inow they fit and what size to buy. They were as expected.m fit beautifully. Excellent price. They cam the next day, brilliant all round.

Jeep Large Wheeled Luggage Bags - 5 Years Warranty! (Navy 86L)
Jeep Large Wheeled Luggage Bags - 5 Years Warranty! (Navy 86L)
Offered by ZAZA ®

5.0 out of 5 stars ... bought a bigger one last year and it was great. so have returned to get a slightly smaller ..., 4 Mar. 2015
I bought a bigger one last year and it was great. so have returned to get a slightly smaller one too. Excellent quality as I had expected. Came quickly. I am a very happy customer.

Multi-Pocket Vest Waistcoat Gilet (XS, Black)
Multi-Pocket Vest Waistcoat Gilet (XS, Black)
Offered by Army and Outdoors

4.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with the quality of the hard waring material and ..., 4 Mar. 2015
I was warned that they come up small having read another review so I bought a larger size which is about right. I am very pleased with the quality of the hard waring material and think is is good value.

Snark SN14 Exclusive Limited Edition All Instrument Tuner - Black
Snark SN14 Exclusive Limited Edition All Instrument Tuner - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars the best I have come across for my, 4 Mar. 2015
I had one before which broke as they tend to do at the point that it swivels. This design look stronger so I hope it will last. It is very accurate, the best I have come across for my mandolin

New DQT Plain Satin Red Men's Waistcoat - 36"
New DQT Plain Satin Red Men's Waistcoat - 36"
Offered by DQT Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars I shall keep it as it was good value and I might be able to use it ..., 4 Mar. 2015
It fits well but I was caught out as the back is white and I expected black. There was no indication of the colour of the back in the add. I shall keep it as it was good value and I might be able to use it but I had to buy another one.

Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet Eau de Toilette 100 ml
Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet Eau de Toilette 100 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars I hate the smell but my husbands thinks its wonderful and ..., 4 Mar. 2015
I hate the smell but my husbands thinks its wonderful and it was for his birthday. What more can I say!

New Plain Satin Red Boy's Waistcoat & Cravat - 13-14 Years: 34"
New Plain Satin Red Boy's Waistcoat & Cravat - 13-14 Years: 34"
Offered by DQT Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality for the price, 4 Mar. 2015
It was the right size and will do the job. good quality for the price. Can recommend the product

HAUPTSTADTKOFFER - Alex - Hard-side Luggage Applegreen Glossy, 75 cm, 119 Liter
HAUPTSTADTKOFFER - Alex - Hard-side Luggage Applegreen Glossy, 75 cm, 119 Liter

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Ticket!, 18 April 2014
Great case. Easy to wheel. Strong. Takes a lot of stuff. Lightweight. Colour stands out good for identification. Very satisfied

PhysioRoom NEW Thumb Stabiliser Support Small Right
PhysioRoom NEW Thumb Stabiliser Support Small Right
Offered by PhysioRoom LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 10 Feb. 2014
I have tried several different kinds of support and this one is by far the most comfortable.
I thoroughly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3