Profile for Nicolette Laurence > Reviews

Content by Nicolette Laurence

Nicolette Laurence "Lunarwillow" (Guernsey, Channel Islands)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Rexel JOY 182 mm Comfort Scissors - Blissful Blue
Rexel JOY 182 mm Comfort Scissors - Blissful Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars I love papercrafts and these are the perfect scissors - large ..., 3 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love papercrafts and these are the perfect scissors - large but not too large, sharp and they cut cleanly, very comfy to hold and they look pretty too. Very much recommend these!

DBPOWER® 400A Peak 12000mAh Portable Car Jump Starter DJS10 Battery Charger Phone Power Bank
Offered by Bravo Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. I wish I'd had this earlier as I ..., 30 July 2015
Excellent. I wish I'd had this earlier as I recently had battery issues with my car. Small but powerful, charges quickly and invaluable for anyone who's ever left their lights on by mistake! Includes a bright light and USB ports - take it camping, you can charge your smartphone over and over again. Comes in a neat case, compact and portable, this is really a great gadget and well worth the price. Highly recommended.

Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker, Silver
Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars I like kitchen gadgets but a lot of them end up ..., 28 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I like kitchen gadgets but a lot of them end up gathering dust in a cupboard because they're too bulky or too much hassle to use. But this little gadget is small, fits unobtrusively on your countertop or in a cupboard, and is a nice idea - breakfast mcmuffins at home! Meat has to be precooked so if it's bacon you're wanting, cook in advance (which is a bit of a pest). Overall though, simple to use and the finished product is yum.

Eylure PRO BROW - DYBROW DYE KIT - DARK BROWN
Eylure PRO BROW - DYBROW DYE KIT - DARK BROWN

4.0 out of 5 stars Absurdly easy to use, 28 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Absurdly easy to use, beware though, quite dark and very noticeable if you're going from very light eyebrows! Good product to use at home, not for use on lashes though despite the description above!

The Research Process in Nursing
The Research Process in Nursing
by Kate Gerrish

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for when you're studying evidence based practice modules, 28 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Very thorough and packed with info, not too highbrow but perhaps a little dry, however that's the subject matter, not the author's fault! Great book for when you're studying evidence based practice modules, etc. Recommended.

The Royal Marsden Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures
The Royal Marsden Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures
by Lisa Dougherty

5.0 out of 5 stars but now years later I'm a mentor and this is very useful to have around, 28 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
When I was a student nurse there was no student nurse version of the Royal Marsden, but now years later I'm a mentor and this is very useful to have around. The usual excellent Royal Marsden guidelines but with questions etc for student nurses - excellent.

Cakeology: Over 20 Sensational Step-By-Step Cake Decorating Projects
Cakeology: Over 20 Sensational Step-By-Step Cake Decorating Projects
by Juliet Sear

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 28 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love this book, the cakes are so beautiful. The sugar skull cake is my absolute favourite! They range in complexity but I think there's something in there for anyone who loves baking, and the book itself is glossy and beautiful to read, with pictures and clear instructions and recipes. Excellent.

Rexel JOY 25 mm 2D Ring Binder - Pretty Pink
Rexel JOY 25 mm 2D Ring Binder - Pretty Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Great colour, good sturdy ring binder.

V is for Vegan: The ultimate vegan cookbook packed full of amazing recipes
V is for Vegan: The ultimate vegan cookbook packed full of amazing recipes
by Kerstin Rodgers

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice glossy book with plenty of photos of the dishes, 22 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A nice glossy book with plenty of photos of the dishes, and a good range of interesting vegan recipes, not all to my taste but that's obviously purely personal. I'm not vegan but was vegetarian most of my life so far and I like vegan and veggie cuisine very much, so will definitely be trying some of these out.

Bright Starts Lullaby Lagoon Rocker Napper
Bright Starts Lullaby Lagoon Rocker Napper

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a nice size to accommodate for growth and position can be ..., 22 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a really delightful little baby rocker, which plays music and has lights to amuse baby. It's a nice size to accommodate for growth and position can be adjusted so it is static and doesn't rock, etc. I'm not familiar with the make, but it seems to be robust and good quality, and as it is in my opinion pricey this is a good thing! My niece's baby is brand new and therefore sleeps most of the time :)...but seems to like it, he is comfy in it and the colours etc catch his attention. So overall, good product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20