Profile for Rev POYE > Reviews

Content by Rev POYE

Rev POYE "The Rocking Pastor" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
MLA 8900 - Dual Voltage Shaver Socket 115v - 230v
MLA 8900 - Dual Voltage Shaver Socket 115v - 230v
Offered by Select Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels solid, works without humming noise., 12 Jun. 2016
After enduring 3 years of terrible humming noise I finally realised it doesn't have to be like that. It took me 5 minutes to replace the old one with this quality socket. It works without any noise and it feels solid

Trotec Dehumidifier TTK 69 E (max. 20 litres/day)
Trotec Dehumidifier TTK 69 E (max. 20 litres/day)
Offered by Trotec24

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, elegant, well built, and actually works., 30 April 2016
It's beautiful, elegant, and well built. It actually works. I couldn't believe the amount of moisture it managed to collect from the room in the first 24 hours. The tank was almost full. Thereafter, humidity has gone from 60% to 50%. You can't afford to use it 24 hours as it is quite energy eating. I have plugged mine into a timer.

The noise is not bad at all. You would hear it working if you are awake, but it won't wake you up.

I have had problems with condensation behind a wardrobe fitted to an outside wall. After truckloads of dehumidifier tablets, little vents here and there, I think I may have found the last piece of the jigsaw.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Ronhill Men's Advance Short Sleeve Crew T-Shirt - Racing Red/Fluorescent Yellow, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, comfortable to wear, nice colour. Washes and dries well with no fuss. Your everyday sports top., 7 April 2016
I already had this top in a shade of blue. So I wanted something with a little spark and visibility. These colours do it for me. I would say it for perfect even though I have older tops of other brands that fit the same as this but in Medium. I guess I am used to this new Large.

It doesn't aspire to be the most technical, fabric or design wise. It's your everyday sports top. Washes well and dries fairly quickly without any fuss.

Ugreen Cat7 Shielded Ethernet Patch Cable 5m Gold Plated Black
Ugreen Cat7 Shielded Ethernet Patch Cable 5m Gold Plated Black
Offered by UGREEN GROUP LIMITED UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product that does the job., 28 Mar. 2016
Product looks and feels well put together. No dodgy or fickle plugs. Connection feels secure. Can't really measure speed of transfer but my network functions flawlessly

Uniross 4 x AAA 1000mAh Performance Batteries
Uniross 4 x AAA 1000mAh Performance Batteries
Offered by PoundMax

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as popular brand., 4 Mar. 2016
I have had time to compare these with Duracell in my LED lamp. The uniross gives out less bright light and does not last as long as Duracell.

Mudder Watch Band Spring Bar Tool Link Pin Remover with Cleaning Cloth
Mudder Watch Band Spring Bar Tool Link Pin Remover with Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Mudder Online UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality tool, does what it says on the tin., 13 Feb. 2016
Superb tool. Nice to hold, steady, good precision. Feels quality. Got the job done in a flash.

SELVYT Premium Horse Hair polishing Buffing Shoe Brush (Black and Natural Set)
SELVYT Premium Horse Hair polishing Buffing Shoe Brush (Black and Natural Set)
Offered by Rift Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine superb brush. Will order another set., 13 Feb. 2016
I couldn't wait to review this brush. It's superb quality. Nice to hold. Not too big. Bristles are fine, densely put together yet feel thick and gentle on your shoes. I have hardly lost a bristle even at first brushing, unlike my earlier brush. I will order another set.

Clarks Arton Hi, Men's Boots, Mahogany Leather, 10 UK
Clarks Arton Hi, Men's Boots, Mahogany Leather, 10 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looks, super cushioning. Shame about the sizing., 2 Jan. 2016
I don't expect Clarks to make shoes that are Italian smooth and smart. I do expect them though to make shoes that are comfortable, fit well and do the job. These shoes look very good. They are light and the cushioning is just wonderful. You'd want to walk in them all day.

But first you have to get into them. That's where I am really disappointed. Just looking on the outside you'd see that the shoes look a size smaller. They are shorter, narrower and shallower for size. My fear was confirmed when I tried wearing them. I do get the impression though that over time they would have become more snug for size. Still they are small for size.

Buy half or full size over and you'd enjoy good looks and comfort walking.

Dimplex 2 KW Electric Flat Fan Heater
Dimplex 2 KW Electric Flat Fan Heater

5.0 out of 5 stars Very steady and not so noisy. Good air output. Probably the best of the lot., 20 Nov. 2015
I decided to go for this after trying three other fan heaters. The first thing that you notice is the relatively low noise level. Of the four that I have tried it is the only one that can quietly run in the background while you get on with living. The thermostatic cut off seems to work very well. Another remarkable thing is the outflow of air is quite good. This is important when you need both heat and circulation to prevent condensation. The outside finish may not look as polished as in the photo but it feels steady and we'll put together. We shall see how long it will last. For now it's 5 stars.

Wallrock KV600 Thermal Liner
Wallrock KV600 Thermal Liner
Offered by Decor8

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely superb stuff., 2 Sept. 2015
If you live in an old house and you are thinking about insulation, this may just be all you will ever need. How do I describe this stuff. It's like a dense blanket on the inside and a tough wallpaper on the outside. The impact on room temperature is immediate. Buy the sharpest cutter you can get because your run of the mill wallpaper cutter would struggle. I have applied the liner in one room. Now I'm planning to apply it to the inside of my remaining outer walls.

Regarding the negative comment about this liner not solving mould problem, I would take that with a pinch of salt. I am not a builder. But from my knowledge of mould the causes often have little to do with insulation. Poor air circulation leading to condensation, and the so called (some would say mythical) rising damp are more likely the primary causes. Cold wall act as the final link in many cases.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11