Profile for Roxane R Teed > Reviews

Roxane R Teed

TIMBUK2 Messenger Bag Click, 27 cm, black
TIMBUK2 Messenger Bag Click, 27 cm, black
Price: 46.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Timbuk2 keeps removing extras and not lowering price., 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: TIMBUK2 Click Bag M (Sports)
This is the 3rd Timbuk2 bag of this size we have owned. I love the bag for travel, but Timbuk2 is getting cheap!! The first one had velcro closures and two buckles, the second one, velcro and one buckle....this one has velcro only, no buckles, very dissapointing. It will be the last one I buy.

Sony DSCWX50 Compact Digital Camera - Black (16.2MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD
Price: 157.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent camera for the price, 3 Mar 2014
Was looking for a good camera to replace my older Sony Cybershot. I prefer a wide angle lense over a large zoom, and this is the camera that works best for me. Awesome Carl Zeiss lense, takes beautiful pictures....very happy, highly recommend!!

Double 3" Deep Memory Foam Mattress Topper With A Washable Removable Cover
Double 3" Deep Memory Foam Mattress Topper With A Washable Removable Cover
Offered by Foam 2 Go
Price: 62.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Mattress Topper, 3 Mar 2014
This mattress topper was delivered quickly and as advertised. Overall I am happy with it. If I could have actually seen and felt the foam, I probably would not have choosen, I would have liked a denser foam that would hold its shape just a bit more. But overall a good topper.

BENTLEY 18M STAINLESS STEEL CLOTHES AIRER HORSE LINE RACK
BENTLEY 18M STAINLESS STEEL CLOTHES AIRER HORSE LINE RACK
Offered by BuyDirect4U
Price: 18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, 4 Nov 2013
I needed a airer that would actually hold a full load of laundry, and this is it. It is very sturdy and easy to set up and take down. Highly recommend!