Profile for Daz > Reviews

Content by Daz

Daz (UK)

Ice Cream: Amazing Ices, Sherberts, Sorbets, Bombes and Iced Desserts - 150 Delicious Recipes Shown in 250 Beautiful Photographs
by Joanna Farrow

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book but not really for an ice cream maker, 7 July 2009
I bought this book along with an ice cream maker. The choice of recipes and coloured photos are great however it does not really take into account ice cream makers. Hence given it 3*. If you are making ice cream by hand then it is ideal.

Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 USM Macro Lens - non Image Stabilised
Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 USM Macro Lens - non Image Stabilised
Price: 365.00

5.0 out of 5 stars An affordable and reliable lens, 7 July 2009
I bought this lens for my wife's Xmas present. She was extremely happy with the product and has used it extensively for close up of flowers and wildlife photos. I only wish i bought a remote control and tripod so the insects or animals won't move.....

Cuisinart Professional Ice Cream Maker (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Cuisinart Professional Ice Cream Maker (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars We have gone ice cream mad!, 7 July 2009
I purchased the Cuisinart Professional Ice Cream Maker for my wife's birthday. After years of searching i have found an affordable product that enables ice cream to made in as short of 30-40 mins; it's great! There is a down side however; we need to do more exercise as it is too easy to eat ice cream every day. I am glad that i took the advice of Amazon customers and went with this product....I am off have an ice cream now....