Profile for Mr. JJ Huntley > Reviews

Content by Mr. JJ Huntley

Mr. JJ Huntley "Joe" (London)

Camelbak Men's Hydrobak 1.5 Litre Hydration Pack - White, 50oz
Camelbak Men's Hydrobak 1.5 Litre Hydration Pack - White, 50oz

5.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase, 28 Jan 2013
I am currently training for a marathon and decided to buy this when I go on long runs. The bag has been a great buy, so much so I use it whenver I am out training. It is light and fits really well, with little movement on my back. Infact I hardly notice it. Its a great piece of kit.
The mouth piece is good and the locking systm on the mouth piece works well.
The only draw back (and this is minor) to this is the resevoir inside. When the liquid gets low it becomes difficult to access the fluid so you do have to judge how much liquid you will consume before you go out.
I am really happy with the purchase. A must buy.

Troy: Shield Of Thunder: The Shield of Thunder No.2
Troy: Shield Of Thunder: The Shield of Thunder No.2
by David Gemmell

5.0 out of 5 stars Shield Of Thunder, 25 April 2007
When I first bought the book I was a bit dubious in reading such a large novel, however I thought this book was fantastic. The storyline is not exhaustative (like other books of a similar depth)and Gemmell does really well in transporting the reader into the time the book is set. His descriptive narrative of battle scenes and his ability to portray the feelings and actions of all the characters ensured I emphasised greatly with the characters emotions. His characters Banokles and Kalliades are fantastic, their mixture of jovial bluntness and childish wims had me laughing out load.

I am not normally a book lover but have nothing but positive comments to make. I didnt want to put the book down have already bought the first book in the Triology and cant wait for the final one to come out. Would highly recommed this book.