Profile for ladyvivi123 > Reviews

WoodLuv Natural Seagrass Waste Paper Bin Square Basket Storage
WoodLuv Natural Seagrass Waste Paper Bin Square Basket Storage
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 April 2015
Looks good too in my living room

Ma Devlin's 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 500ml - Organic Certified EEC & USDA
Offered by All Mall Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars This coconut oil is great I use it to eat and to cream my ..., 19 April 2015
This coconut oil is great I use it to eat and to cream my skin it's a great product

Bohemian Floral Batwing Sleeve Plus Chiffon Blouse Womens Loose Off Shoulder T-Shirt Tops
Offered by feichen

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love this top, 19 April 2015
Loved this top so much wore it over my jumpsuit great fit
I will be buying several more of these tops
Comment Comment | Permalink

Charge It Apple Lightning to 30-Pin Adapter for iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5, iPad/iPad Mini - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 19 April 2015
Well when I first got it I was over the moon but now it's not even working properly and I've barely had it for a three weeks and it's making crunching sounds when I use my iPod 5 with it

Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Hold Smoothie - 12 OZ.
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Hold Smoothie - 12 OZ.
Offered by Adams Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars I have both products and they great together but the gel can be used alone because ..., 19 April 2015
I have both products and they great together but the gel can be used alone because it does what it claims and isn't as expensive as other products

EPCTEK® 2600mAh Lipstick size Power bank Portable External Battery Charger for iPhone 5S, 5C, 4S (Apple Adapter not included); Samsung Galaxy S4,S3,Note 2 3;Google Nexus 5,4;Google Glass; HTC One, Bluetooth Headphones, Android / Windows Smartphones (LA103-blue)
Offered by EPC (UK) GRP LTD

Tuscany Silver Hammered Round Drop Earrings
Tuscany Silver Hammered Round Drop Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of earrings, 19 April 2015
I love these earrings I just need to get the little earring backs to help them
Stay in

Coconut And Hibiscus Curling Gel Souffle 340 ml
Coconut And Hibiscus Curling Gel Souffle 340 ml
Offered by Adams Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 19 April 2015
My hair felt lovely I'm glad I bought both the gel and the cream teaming them together makes it a much better feeling to my hair
I didn't manage to take a picture of the curling custard but I do have both and there both lovely
Comment Comment | Permalink

Malloom® 1PC Women Sexy Long Sleeve Long Maxi Evening Party Dress (L, Black)
Malloom® 1PC Women Sexy Long Sleeve Long Maxi Evening Party Dress (L, Black)
Offered by Malloom®

1.0 out of 5 stars I shouldn't have purchased this dress waste of money, 19 April 2015
Extremely disappointed with this dress the material isn't really that nice and it's large is more of a medium/large

DJT Bohemian Hippie Batwing Sleeve Chiffon Blouse Loose Tee Shirt One size 14 16 18
Offered by DJT Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this top, 19 April 2015
Loved this top very much and will be teaming it with a nice pair of indigo jeans and some high heels

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9