Profile for Mr. Stephen Powell > Reviews

Content by Mr. Stephen Powell

Mr. Stephen Powell

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Iphone 5 Replacement Metal Alloy Back Battery Housing Cover Case with Tool for Iphone 5 (BLACK)
Offered by ATLANTIC GADGETS
Price: 39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Would NOT Recommend., 17 July 2014
Poorly made and none of the buttons supplied were usable as they were missing the silver contact spacers. Gaps and cracks in the rear casing and not even close in terms of quality or build to the genuine iPhone casing....and makes the phone feel cheap. I was better off with my scratched casing!

[METALLIZED BUTTONS] Spigen Samsung Galaxy S5 Case Protective [Neo Hybrid] [Satin Silver] Slim Fit Dual Protection Cover for Galaxy S5 and Galaxy S5 Prime (2014) - Satin Silver (SGP10771)
Offered by Spigen UK Store
Price: 16.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Has negative effect on signal levels!!, 15 July 2014
Has very negative effect on signal levels for both wifi and network signal. Noticed that I wasn't getting 3G where I usually do and at home my wifi signal was much weaker. Would not recommend.

12v Volt DC 2.1mm Two Way Splitter CCTV Use Camera Use DVR
12v Volt DC 2.1mm Two Way Splitter CCTV Use Camera Use DVR
Offered by abancctv
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful product, 13 July 2014
Has many uses. But for me this is an ideal way of splitting power between camera and ancillary IR module (used when camera night vision infra reds don't meet distance and you need to add module to boost).

Mens Extra Dark Slim Wrap Around Visor Comfort Fit 'Rebel' Sunglasses Offer Full UV400 Protection Complete with Cleaning Cloth, Pouch & Matching Cord
Offered by NVLUK
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, not cool look either., 13 Jun 2014
Pretty horrendous looking. Just need the white cane and I'm all set for that look. Gonna give up buying cheap and get some Under Armour.

TP-Link TL-WA7510N 5 GHz 150Mbps Outdoor Wireless Access Point
TP-Link TL-WA7510N 5 GHz 150Mbps Outdoor Wireless Access Point
Price: 55.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Supplied with foreign plug!, 18 May 2014
Supplied with 2 pin euro plug!!! Useless Amazon strikes again! Other than that it could be a great product. Will order again and hope to get UK plug

Marantz Integrated Amplifier PM5004 - Silver
Marantz Integrated Amplifier PM5004 - Silver
Offered by Hi Fi Confidential Ltd
Price: 199.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant amp for 150 that has stood up to my abuse and still sounds good., 5 May 2014
Great amp for 150! Nice metal casing, nice smooth controls, superb audio quality and sounds great connected to my 4 speakers. But for the fact it doesn't have a cooling fan (and it certainly needs one when worked hard) I would have rated it 5 star.

Once the warranty is out I intend to open it up and fit a processor fan to the heat sink.

All that said, it's a total bargain for 150, I am very pleased.

Rhino Skin Armour Anti Bacterial Facial Wash 150ml
Rhino Skin Armour Anti Bacterial Facial Wash 150ml
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 3 May 2014
Great stuff, been using it a while now. No problems with a rash or it drying my skin. Tried a fair few others and this is definitely the best I have found so far.

Percussion Plus 6mm Wing Nut - Drum & Cymbal Accessory
Percussion Plus 6mm Wing Nut - Drum & Cymbal Accessory

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok as a temporary but...., 24 April 2014
It's basically the kind of wing nut you would buy in a hardware store. So if you care how your kit looks....

Anyway, I will be replacing them with some decent ones when I get time.

Carhartt Men's Double Front Work Dungaree, Brown, 34x28
Carhartt Men's Double Front Work Dungaree, Brown, 34x28
Offered by Eliware
Price: 55.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very good trousers!, 20 April 2014
I didn't buy these from Amazon, however my review might help as I have owned a pair since 2008. I do a lot of cabling, both inside and outside and these trousers have stood up to the abuse of crawling along floors, attics and kneeling in dirt outside as I do my cable runs. They are also manage to be warm in winter and cool in summer. Highly recommended

Panasonic ER-GN30 Nose & Facial Hair Battery Trimmer
Panasonic ER-GN30 Nose & Facial Hair Battery Trimmer
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 April 2014
Very pleased with my purchase, it does exactly what it says it does in the a Amazon description so I would not hesitate to recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8