ARRAY(0xb47d55c4)

Profile for Zuzana > Reviews

Content by Zuzana

Zuzana

Preparing Him for the Other Woman: A Mother's Guide to Raising Her Son to Love a Wife and Lead a Family
by Sheri Rose Shepherd
Price: 10.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring..., 17 Nov 2012
I found this book very inspiring and despite I am a woman and a Christian for a very long time, I was surprised how many things there were that I didnt think of and I have to learn to implement in my life and the way I invest into the young men (from age 1 to 20)around me. Thankful for this book.

The Truth About Managing People
The Truth About Managing People
by Stephen P. Robbins
Price: 9.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Very honest, 11 Dec 2011
Very good book for people who are currently in a leadership position. If so, this book will inspire you and set you on a way to success. Otherwise, if you cannot apply it straight away, may be a bit boring. Either way. This book will be very open and honest with you and give you some good ideas.

Making Your Children's Ministry the Best Hour of Every Kid's Week
Making Your Children's Ministry the Best Hour of Every Kid's Week
by Sue Miller
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars When weary, will give you a kick, 11 Dec 2011
This book has equipped and inspired me to do children ministry when I was a bit worn out and I am still thankful to this book for this...

EVANGELISM WITHOUT ADDITIVES
EVANGELISM WITHOUT ADDITIVES
by HENDERSON JIM
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very mind opening, 11 Dec 2011
This book is great. I loved reading it. In a very fresh, new way that attempts to remove the gilt part of evangelism, this book introduces you to a very easy and realistic way how to win 'the people Jesus misses the most'. Loved it.

Power of a Praying Wife
Power of a Praying Wife
by OMARTIAN STORMIE

5.0 out of 5 stars Very inspiring, 11 Dec 2011
This book is fantastic! It gently introduces you to the secrets of married life and communication within it. This book made me more humble and truly changed my marriage! Highly reccomanded!