Profile for Erica > Reviews

Pirate tattoos, pack of 24
Pirate tattoos, pack of 24
Offered by Pakeeza

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tattoos, 15 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Pirate tattoos, pack of 24 (Toy)
these are great tattoos for the little ones! They are easy to use and last a great length of time! Bargain too!

Fairy Tattoos - 24 Supplied - Great Party Bags Fillers
Fairy Tattoos - 24 Supplied - Great Party Bags Fillers
Offered by Goods Online 24/7

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tattoos, 15 Nov. 2013

Casio Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue - Digital Display and Black Resin Strap AQ-S800W-1B2VEF, Solar Powered

5.0 out of 5 stars Great priced watch, 25 Jun. 2013
My husband needed a watch for work. He has been wearing it now for a number of months and it is still in great condition! Great price and well recommended - it does take a battering from my husband so I am surprised it has lasted!!

Childs Four Piece Cutlery Set - Windsor Pattern
Childs Four Piece Cutlery Set - Windsor Pattern
Offered by millstones

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 25 Jun. 2013
This is just what I have been looking for for my little ones. I have been searching the high street shops and have not been able to find anything like this. Great price and just what I needed!! Quick delivery too...

#willpower
#willpower
Offered by MEGA Media FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 25 Jun. 2013
This review is from: #willpower (Audio CD)
Not listened to it all yet - I have my favourites at the minute. Quick delivery and packaging was great! Would definitely recommend Amazon to anyone and also this fabulous album!! What a great guy!