Learn more Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mark Smith > Reviews

Content by Mark Smith

Mark Smith (Perth United Kingdom)

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Xbox)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Xbox)
Offered by Click4entertainment Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Prepare to wither away and lose your job, family and friends, 24 Sept. 2003
I will start by saying I have not completed this game yet, and only when I do will I be able to get back to the real world.
This game sucks you in and keeps you playing for hours at a time. Nothing seems more important than getting to the next bit of plot.
I will go as far as saying this is the most addictive game I have played, although I admit I am a Sar Wars fan, which probably helps.
Game play is very good, I am not usually a fan of RPG's but this has become one of my all time favourites, and I have been playing games since the 80's.
Great graphics, good story line, it feels like an interactive film at times, good sound, great value per pound (When you save the game it tells you how many hours you have been playing for, just so your wife/mum/girl friend can nag you I think, I have been playing for 50 hours and still have a good bit to do in the game).
A must buy but be warned, prepare not to do anything else for a while, this game is addictive and should be classed as class A drug.