Profile for missy miss > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Nutri Ninja® Blender BL450
Nutri Ninja® Blender BL450

5.0 out of 5 stars Didnt buy from amazon but....., 26 Aug. 2015
I cant believe it...I made my first nutriblast today which consisted of an apple, a hand full of strawberries, a handful of blueberries, a handful of raspberries and a peach and wow....Im really impressed. It literally pulverizes everything down into something that looks exactly like a shop bought smoothie (and all in under 15 seconds). An extremely powerful piece of equipment indeed.

I spit On Your Grave 2 - Unrated -
I spit On Your Grave 2 - Unrated -
Dvd ~ Jemma Dallender

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 9 April 2015
Although I know guts and gore isn't for everybody, I quite enjoyed this film. I must warn that it's definitely not for the easily offended or squeamish though.

Final Destination 5 [DVD] [2011]
Final Destination 5 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Emma Bell
Offered by Leisurezone

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly decent offering, 9 April 2015
I enjoyed this. The acting and effects were good in my opinion. And I really liked the "twist" at the end. (You definitely would have had to see the previous films, especially the very first one, to actually get the twist ending of this one though)

Wrong Turn 6: Last Resort - Unrated [DVD] [2014] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Wrong Turn 6: Last Resort - Unrated [DVD] [2014] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by uniqueplace-uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Please heed this warning...., 9 April 2015
....Do NOT waste your hard earned cash on this movie. Just wait until it comes on TV. This is by far the worst of the wrong turn movies. It deviates so far from what the previous WT films were about, that there were times I actually forgot I was actually watching a WT film. The storyline is weak, and to make up for it there's too much (pointless) sex. The acting is bad and it was actually pretty boring throughout. I don't know what's more shocking. The film or that people have actually rated it 5*s...did they watch the same movie?!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, 29 Jan. 2015
Has most of what I need for the price.

MasterKey 49 MIDI Keyboard - Silver
MasterKey 49 MIDI Keyboard - Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars so far, so good, 21 Nov. 2014
Just started using this with Reason software. Very easy to set up and install, lightweight and does the job. Pleased with product.

BenQ GL2250HM LED TN Panel 21.5 inch W Multimedia Monitor (1920 x 1080, DVI, HDMI, Speakers, 12M:1, 2 ms GTG and 1000:1) - Glossy Black

5.0 out of 5 stars so far, so good, 19 Sept. 2014
I've only just started using this monitor. (With a lenovo pc) properly today, even though I purchased both on here a few mths ago...and so far, so good. The picture quality and size definitely make it value for money (I paid just under 90 quid at the time). The built in speakers aren't bad either. I am really pleased with this product

Outdoortips Folding Adjustable Double X Frame Keyboard Stand With Strap
Outdoortips Folding Adjustable Double X Frame Keyboard Stand With Strap
Offered by outdoortips

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 10 Aug. 2014
I received this item a few days ago and have tried it out. Although I was initially concerned as the packaging was surprisingly in poor condition, with tears and holes etc..the item itself seems well made and pretty strong. The item is good but as I mentioned, I was intially wary and thought otherwise because of how badly it was packaged.

BalanceFrom High Accuracy MemoryTrack Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with "Smart Step-On" and MemoryTrack Technology, Extra Large Dual Color Backlight Display [NEWEST VERSION] (Silver)
Offered by BalanceFrom UK

4.0 out of 5 stars uh oh, 24 July 2014
I just got these scales today as I suspected my old ones were playing up. My old ones were telling me I've lost weight, but I didn't look/feel quite as svelte as the numbers were suggesting, so I decided to purchase this after reading the positive reviews...turns out I was right, my old scales were playing up!...I stepped on these new scales and almost fainted back off them in shock! Although my heart broke when I saw how much I REALLY (don't ask) weighed, I'm glad I bought them now, as I can now keep proper tabs on my weight instead of being blissfully ignorant to the fact that I was slowly turning into a baby elephant. If you are in denial about your weight and you are NOT ready to face the TRUTH, then buy these at your peril!! (Painfully accurate scales)

Almost Famous
Almost Famous
Offered by Telstar Entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Almost Famous (Audio CD)
I don't think this album is bad at all. The beats are quite nice. Lumidee doesn't have the strongest or best voice in the world, but neither did Madonna and that didn't stop her being successful. I honestly think its the music that needs to be good, regardless of how well you can sing, and here Lumidee's songs are pretty decent. The track "Honestly" is pretty much like a part 2 of her huge hit "Never Leave You (uh oh)", as it shares some of the same lyrics. A few of the songs are mid-tempo guitar driven numbers, like "For Keeps" and "Go With Me" but yet again these are pretty nice tracks. Not a bad debut for a (then) 19 year old.

Page: 1 | 2