Profile for Carol Arnall > Reviews

Content by Carol Arnall

Carol Arnall "Carol Arnall" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
New Mediumship: the spiritual transcripts of an Average Joe
New Mediumship: the spiritual transcripts of an Average Joe
by Spirit Counsellor
Price: 7.92

5.0 out of 5 stars A First Class Read, 29 Aug 2014
An exceptionally well written book by a talented author.
The author offers new insights to the world of mediumship, and takes readers on a journey of self-discovery. I was drawn into this book from the first page and thoroughly enjoyed every chapter.
I still dip into it from time to time and discover previously missed insights, and new ways of seeing things that he describes.

Samuel and the Stolen Words (1)
Samuel and the Stolen Words (1)

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 23 Aug 2014
I downloaded and read Toni's latest book last night. I enjoy out of the ordinary stories and as usual with Toni's stories this is. I’m sure everyone who reads it will enjoy it.

Meet Me Under the Clock
Meet Me Under the Clock
by Annie Murray
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 2 April 2014
I've just finished Annie's latest novel, Meet Me Under the Clock. Annie has done her usual impeccable research. The book set in Birmingham, during WW 2. It follows the lives of an ordinary working class family, and their next door neighbour. The story tells of the jobs the women had to take during this period, such as working on the railways while the men folk were abroad fighting the war. It tells of the joys and heartaches experienced by the women waiting anxiously to hear news of their husbands, boyfriends. All in all, a thorughly enjoyable read.
I found myself thinking of the characters in the book during the daytime, (I read late at night) to me this is always a sign of a first class read.
I've written about it on my blog!

The Watchman Calls the Hours
The Watchman Calls the Hours
by David Mills
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Dec 2013
David Mill's latest book is a gem. Having read his first book The Many Coloured Day I was eager to read this one. I was not disappointed.
David has created believable well rounded characters who I loved to hate and love in turn. At all times I was eager to discover their stories.
The story runs seamlessly and is a real page turner. I felt as if walked the streets of old Lichfield, particularly around The Close, with his characters.
Chapter 5 is outstanding IMO. I thought it was beautifully written.
I look forward to David's next book.
The Many-Coloured Day

An Average Joe's Search for the Meaning of Life
An Average Joe's Search for the Meaning of Life
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read, 5 Dec 2013
I enjoyed this book very much.
I followed David from his younger self up to almost the present day.
The book is enjoyable as the author tells of the many twists and turns that eventually lead him along the spiritual road.
There is some good advice to anyone who is thinking of taking the journey.
For a debut book this is an excellent read.
My congratulations to the author.
I would highly recommend this book and the link below.
NEW MEDIUMSHIP: the spiritual transcripts of an average Joe

Sweeper Joe the Hero: The Dog Who Knew
Sweeper Joe the Hero: The Dog Who Knew

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 28 Oct 2013
As a dog lover I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I felt drawn in and invited into a lovely story I love the way the story flows. I'm sure this story will give pleasure to old and young readers alike.
I found Sweeper Joe The Hero an excellent read (I wish I had known him),and look forward to reading Toni's next work.

A Life Well Lived
A Life Well Lived

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: A Life Well Lived (Kindle Edition)
I read this book in one sitting. The words simply encourage you to keep turning the page.
Toni's book is as always very well written. I found it a very moving, memorable book and one that I derived a lot of comfort from.
I will read it again at some time in the future.
Thank you Toni for expressing so well how many of us feel.

The Fidgit
The Fidgit

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 17 July 2013
This review is from: The Fidgit (Kindle Edition)
This is a delightful read, and I was really disappointed when I finished it.
Children of all ages will enjoy reading about The Fidgit. The stories are quite enchanting, and I had no difficulty whatsoever in creating pictures in my mind of the characters who Toni creates perfectly.
All in all a perfect read.
Toni's other books are excellent reads.
The Room Between the Floorboards (Tales of Andulan Ruskin)
A Door in Time (Tales of Andulan Ruskin)

The Room Between the Floorboards (Tales of Andulan Ruskin Book 1)
The Room Between the Floorboards (Tales of Andulan Ruskin Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A first class read, 3 July 2013
I really enjoyed reading The Room Between the Floorboards. I found myself longing to know how Toni would unravel the time travel scenes. She managed it in a totally believable way.
I'm sure this unique story will be enjoyed by people of any age, and I can picture it making an excellent television series.
A Door in Time (Tales of Andulan Ruskin)

Moving On (To a Photo Finish)
Moving On (To a Photo Finish)

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 24 Jun 2013
Moving On is the sequel to Joan's book The Age of Innocence: Memoirs of Wartime England (True Stories)
It's a thoroughly good all round first class read. This book has quite a slice of history in it, including Joan's job as Picture Editor at Granada,she writes very elegantly about her meetings with celebrities, such as from the early days of Coronation Street. I enjoyed reading about her holiday cruises. But there is so much more in Joan's book, I don't want to spoil it. My only disappointment is that I wanted to read more! I hope Joan has more books in the pipeline.

My advice download this book you won't regret it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6