Profile for Carol Arnall > Reviews

Content by Carol Arnall

Carol Arnall "Carol Arnall" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Goalden Girl
Goalden Girl
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Read, 31 July 2011
This review is from: Goalden Girl (Kindle Edition)
The author has written a fast moving book that I thoroughly enjoyed.
This is the first time I have read a book about football! What attracted me to it was the fact that it is about girl's football. Tracey M certainly knows all about the game.
The characters are very well developed, and for all her faults I fell in love with Gemma, a real girl with all the angst of her generation.
IMO a must read.

A Year In June
A Year In June
by P A Thwaite
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 31 July 2011
This review is from: A Year In June (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book. It is a totally different read to what I expected. I really liked the fact that you can dip in and out of it at will, and it doesn't spoil the read.
I think most readers will find as I did that there is a huge benefit in reading the book twice. This doesn't cause problems as it isn't a long book by any means. I don't mean that in a critical way as there is so much of meaningful advice within the stories, it deserves a couple of reads.
This book with beautifully illustrative photographs is a fine addition to your library. One to keep and refer back to time and again. Congratulations to the author.

So You Want To Be A Freelance Writer
So You Want To Be A Freelance Writer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 15 July 2011
This is the book for you if you are interested in freelancing.
The author takes you through each stage of the journey step by step.
The book is an easy, friendly way that encourages you to turn the page and progress on to read the next interesting article.
This is must buy for any aspiring freelancers out there.

The Festival on Lyris Five
The Festival on Lyris Five
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 12 July 2011
Festival On Lyris Five is a first class read. I was compelled to sit and read it from start to finish!
Never having read this type of work before I was a bit wary but decided to go ahead. I'm so glad I did!
A very well written book indeed that holds your interest from start to finish.
I'm looking forward to the next book.

Epiworld
Epiworld
by Tracey Morait
Price: 6.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 17 Jun 2011
This review is from: Epiworld (Paperback)
I was drawn into this book from the first page.
The story kept me wanting to know more every step of the way. I really wanted to know the ending; but on the other hand that meant finishing the book!
An excellent all round read. I highly recommend this book, and I will certainly be reading more by this talented author.

Cave
Cave
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 22 April 2011
This review is from: Cave (Kindle Edition)
I found Cave to be a compulsive read. From the first page, I found I did not want to put it down. My thoughts would drift back to the book during the daytime. To me, this is always the sign of an excellent well written book.
I really did not want this book to end.
I'm so looking forward to Ali's next book.

The Find
The Find
Price: 1.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 2 April 2011
This review is from: The Find (Kindle Edition)
I was drawn into 'The Find' from the first page. I found it a really good read. I'm looking forward to reading more from this talented author.

Caught
Caught
by Clive Maddison
Price: 7.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 2 April 2011
This review is from: Caught (Paperback)
I found Clive Maddison's book a really excellent read. There are many twists and turns along the way that keep the reader guessing until the end of the book. Incidentally you don't really want the book to end. It's a story that will stay with you for a long time.

The Same Moon (Journey To The West Book 1)
The Same Moon (Journey To The West Book 1)
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 2 April 2011
I highly recommend The Same Moon. I enjoyed this book from the first page and would urge people to read it. It is a social history as well as Pearl's journey through her early life.
I was sorry when it ended. This is a story will stay with you forever.
I am so looking forward to reading the follow up.

Oh Great, Now I Can Hear Dead People! (The Oh Great Series Book 1)
Oh Great, Now I Can Hear Dead People! (The Oh Great Series Book 1)
Price: 1.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Mar 2011
I loved this book, it's extremely well written, fast paced and keeps you hooked into the story line from start to finish.
If you enjoy reading about psychics, mediums, ghosts then this is certainly the book for you.
An excellent read.