Profile for Sam Humphries > Reviews

Sam Humphries

Tweezerman Ingrown Hair/Splintertweeze Tweezer
Tweezerman Ingrown Hair/Splintertweeze Tweezer

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Dec. 2015
Bought for my other half to stop him using mine!

House of Fools - Series 1 [DVD] [2014]
House of Fools - Series 1 [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Vic Reeves

5.0 out of 5 stars pure silliness, 21 Feb. 2015
Love it. Best comedy on tv by miles. Beats dross like Mrs Brown's Boys by a country mile, or an oversized frying pan, if you prefer. There isn't enough 'silly' on tv, but Vic and Bob are flying the flag.

Beatletoons: the Real Story behind the Cartoon Beatles
Beatletoons: the Real Story behind the Cartoon Beatles
by Mitchell Axelrod

4.0 out of 5 stars Why isn't it on telly?, 20 Feb. 2002
Since I was born 5 years after the Beatles split up, I never got to see the cartoons. Wish I had. This book makes me want to see the animated "Fab Four" even more. The cartoon Beatles look more like them than those seen in Yellow Submarine. There are even drawings on how each Beatle stands, sits etc. A good buy for cartoon fans and Beatlemaniacs everywhere. Just waiting for the episodes to beleased on video or shown on the telly now!

The Great Race [VHS] [1965]
The Great Race [VHS] [1965]
VHS
Offered by rdowns33

5.0 out of 5 stars Throw more brandy!, 4 July 2001
An absolutely brilliant film. If you haven't seen it, you don't know what you've missed! Jack Lemmon is excellent as Professor Fate and Prince Hapnik, and the pie fight is so funny, has me in stitches each time I see it. The whole film is a gem. Has me laughing all the way through it. And did you know, Professor Fate and Max were the charachters Dastardly and Muttley were based on?? No, neither did I until my dad told me...

Abbey Road
Abbey Road
Offered by the_record_factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic, 10 Feb. 2001
This review is from: Abbey Road (Audio CD)
As this masterpiece was released 6yrs before I was born, I was 11 when I first heard it, when my dad bought it on CD. Since then it has been in my possession, and he ain't getting it back! I love this album, its definitely my favourite Beatles album. Something is the best Beatles song ever proving George Harrison is just as good as John and Paul. If you haven't heard it, go buy it, it's wonderful!