Profile for Keleigh Jones > Reviews

Keleigh Jones

Composer
Composer

5.0 out of 5 stars Composer - Love it!, 23 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Composer (Audio CD)
I love Sir Anthony Hopkins, so when I heard he was releasing a CD I knew I had to buy it. Even though I'm not the biggest classical music lover I can honestly say that this is a great listen. There are a mixture of tracks, some slow and calming whilst others are more up tempo...so I guess I can listen to it at any time! I would suggest this album to my family and friends...not only because I love Sir Anthony's work, but also because he has proven to be a great composer!

Summertime
Summertime
Offered by The Grove Fayre

5.0 out of 5 stars Craig Ogden - Summertime, 6 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Summertime (Audio CD)
I pre-ordered my copy of Craig Ogden's Summertime last week and received it this morning. I put it in the CD player as soon as it came through the letter box. I have to admit, it is still on replay. The tracks are beautiful and very relaxing, perfect for a summers d ay in the garden. Craig versions of such great classical pieces are amazing, a true talent. A great buy!

Love Me Back
Love Me Back

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Album, 15 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Love Me Back (Audio CD)
I absolutely love love love this album. Some amazing tunes on here...especially stuttering and excuse me...oh and the empowering luv me back - what a brilliant break up song!
Well done Jazmine!

Global Marketing: A Decision-Oriented Approach
Global Marketing: A Decision-Oriented Approach
by Svend Hollensen

1.0 out of 5 stars Painful read, 15 Mar. 2011
This book was recommended by my lecture when i was in uni. To be honest I did not use it (even though the lectures followed the book). it was just far too dry! I couldnt read it and stay interested for more than 10 minutes. At the end of the day global marketing strategy and theory are the same in most global marketing books. if I were you i'd choose one that is more user friendly!

Native Stranger: A Black American's Journey into the Heart of Africa (Vintage Departures)
by Eddy L. Harris

3.0 out of 5 stars Book, 15 Mar. 2011
I brought this book for my dad, he stated that he wanted a classic title. He has not read it yet, instead he prefers to keep it for decoration on the book shelf. He believes the presence of this book on the shelf improves the credibility of his collection! He is now very proud lol!

Getting to Happy
Getting to Happy
by Terry McMillan

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting to happy, 15 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Getting to Happy (Paperback)
I absolutely love this book. Im not the biggest reader, so I have to choose my titles very carefully. Once I pick this up I cant put it down, unless I am literally half asleep! Thank you Terry McMillan. PS I cannot wait till the film comes out!

GTMax Durable Eva Carrying Case - Bronze for Apple iPod Nano 8GB 16GB (6th Generation) 6 6G & iPod shuffle 2GB (4th Generation)
Offered by BlueMall_GB

3.0 out of 5 stars Nano Case, 15 Mar. 2011
So I needed an ipod nano case that was small, cute and not too bulky! I found one. I received my case over the weekend and I love it, it fits nicely into my bag/pocket.
Great value for money!

The Jungle Book
The Jungle Book

3.0 out of 5 stars Jungle Book, 15 Mar. 2011
This review is from: The Jungle Book (Audio CD)
I brought this CD for my little nephew. He absolutely loves the jungle book! he also absolutely loves this CD!! I have not heard the end of it, im pretty sure its constantly on replay. At least that's one gift that has not been wasted. Definately a good buy!

The Wedding Collection
The Wedding Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wedding Collection - a great help and a very good listen, 1 Mar. 2011
This review is from: The Wedding Collection (Audio CD)
I have been trying to decide on the song in which I will walk down the isle to for so long now. After purchasing this CD and using the really handy guide book inside I have now come to a decision. Brilliant buy!