Profile for Bob B > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
BBC Media Player
BBC Media Player

3.0 out of 5 stars Media player, 5 Feb. 2013
This review is from: BBC Media Player (App)
No sure why I had to download this but I suspect that it was to enable me to access iPlayer.

BBC iPlayer
BBC iPlayer

4.0 out of 5 stars Iplayer, 5 Feb. 2013
This review is from: BBC iPlayer (App)
Good app. I use it often.Enables me to catch up on missed programmes without having to record. Well worth downloading.

TASSIMO Costa Cappuccino coffee 16 discs, 8 servings (Pack of 5, Total 80 discs/pods, 40 servings)

3.0 out of 5 stars Tassimo Cappuccino, 21 Jan. 2013
We are very happy with the product quality but are disappointed that the price is no better than I can pick up from the shelf in our local supermarket.

Search Engine For Google
Search Engine For Google

5.0 out of 5 stars Search board, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Search Engine For Google (App)
I downloaded this to my kindle fire and it has made navigation so much easier. It is very user friendly.

Darts
Darts

4.0 out of 5 stars Fupa darts, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Darts (App)
This is quite an enjoyable game although slightly difficult to aim and release. Having said that, I enjoyed playing it.

Crossword Lists and Crossword Solver: Over 100,000 Potential Solutions Including Technical Terms, Place Names and Compound Expressions
by Anne Stibbs

5.0 out of 5 stars A comment on Crossword Solver, 8 April 2012
We have been using a version of this book since 1996/7. It was purchased in South Africa and proved to be very informative and useful in crossword solving. Regrettably it wore out recently and we purchased the updated version and it is much more comprehensive than the original. Definitely a great purchase and I will not wait so long before updating in future

"Good Housekeeping" New Step-by-step Cook Book
"Good Housekeeping" New Step-by-step Cook Book
by Good Housekeeping Institute

5.0 out of 5 stars Book Purchase, 4 Oct. 2010
The book (Good Housekeeping Step by Step Cook Book) was received in excellent condition and was very reasonably priced. Delivery was from the United States and took a few weeks to arrive but this was expected so no problem.

Page: 1 | 2