Profile for Mrs. Amanda J. Bird > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Amanda J....

Mrs. Amanda J. Bird "Big Bird" (Surrey, England)

Hilfiger Denim Women's Maria Down Long Sleeve Coat, Blue (Peacoat), Size 16 (Manufacturer Size:X-Large)
Offered by Excel Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought larger size, 8 Dec 2014
Love this coat. I read reviews and bought a larger size to ensure a good fit. I'm nearly 6ft and slim and a size 12 but I wanted the sleeves to be long enough so I bought the xl. Right decision. Not too big.

Ronhill Women's Vizion Photon Tight - Black/Flou Pink, Size 12
Ronhill Women's Vizion Photon Tight - Black/Flou Pink, Size 12
Offered by Start Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Running Tights, 6 May 2014
Great quality. Good length. Very pleased with them. I am nearly six foot and whilst they aren't extra long, they are perfectly fine. The quality is very good and I would recommend them. Good price too!

The Tent, the Bucket and Me
The Tent, the Bucket and Me
by Emma Kennedy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read!, 28 July 2009
I have already emailed my friends telling them all to read this book! It is the only book I have ever read where I laughed out loud. I read it on holiday then my husband read it. I kept bugging him by asking what part he was up to when he started laughing. I then relived the part by talking about it with him!We even speculated who should act out the parts if it were made into a film!! We met a Dutch family on holiday and the Mum spoke excellent English. She is also going to buy it to read! Brilliant! Wish there were more books like this to read!