Profile for Hazel > Reviews

Hazel

ASICS GEL-NIMBUS 15 Women's Running Shoes - 8.5
ASICS GEL-NIMBUS 15 Women's Running Shoes - 8.5

5.0 out of 5 stars These are so comfortable, 17 Mar 2014
These are my third pair of Asics Gel trainers. I do lots of walking and at least two marathons a year, with all the training in between. They keep the soles of my feet so comfortable - its like walking on air. I love them and would recommend them highly.

ASICS Women's Gel Nimbus White/Onyx/Pink Trainer T192N 0199 8 UK
ASICS Women's Gel Nimbus White/Onyx/Pink Trainer T192N 0199 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Trainers by far !!, 1 Mar 2014
I have just ordered my third pair of ASICS Gel Nimbus. I wear them mos days of the week and they are fantastic, light as air and I feel as though I could walk forever in them. I do walking marathons and pound the streets a lot in training. These are cushioned and definitely protect the soles of my feet from pain and soreness.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars You will not be able to put it down!!, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
This is one of the best thrillers I have read in a long time. It really was a page turner and I very very reluctantly put it down just to have natural breaks!!
I moved rapidly from liking, hating, liking hating the two lead characters and I almost shouted out loud a number of times in shock horror and disbelief . There were times when I laughed too,.
the writing is incredible - so refreshing and different. I loved loved loved this book!!!

250+ Best Kindle Fire HDX and HD Apps for the New Kindle Fire Owner (Over 200 FREE APPS)
Price: 0.77

2.0 out of 5 stars Better for the USA rather than uk, 27 Jan 2013
This looked so promising. I should have read further down the reviews to see that this is really aimed at the USA market. Every app I tried to get said there are geographical restrictions. Not great for the UK. Now off to look for a guide that is more compatible with the UK.