Profile for Roy Matthews > Reviews

Content by Roy Matthews

Roy Matthews (Great Britain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Beatles Stories - A Fab Four Fan's Ultimate Road Trip [DVD] [2011]
Beatles Stories - A Fab Four Fan's Ultimate Road Trip [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Seth Swirsky

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Beatles fans, 6 Jun. 2013
I have read many books, watched many videos....this one contains stories I have never heard before. Would definately recommend to any Beatles fan.

Greyhound Dog Necklace in Fine English Pewter, Handmade and Gift Boxed
Greyhound Dog Necklace in Fine English Pewter, Handmade and Gift Boxed
Offered by Hoardersworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 7 Jan. 2013
Bought as a Christmas present for my wife and she has worn it ever since. Very pleased with the product.

He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother [Hillsborough Tribute Single 2012]
He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother [Hillsborough Tribute Single 2012]
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful song, 7 Jan. 2013
Great version and great cause. I was worried they would make a really awful mess of this but they all did a great job, moves me everytime I hear it.

Searching For Sugar Man Soundtrack: All Songs By Rodriguez
Searching For Sugar Man Soundtrack: All Songs By Rodriguez

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 7 Jan. 2013
Only watched the film last week and ordered the soundtrack straight afterwards. Fantastic artist, great songs.
Watch it & buy it you won't be disappointed.

Chas & Dave Greatest Hits
Chas & Dave Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 7 Jan. 2013
As it says on the tin....greatest hits (remastered). Can't go wrong with these lads.
Gertcha, Aint no pleasing you, Rabbit etc etc

Tank Full Of Blues
Tank Full Of Blues

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Tank Full Of Blues (Audio CD)
Came yesterday and I already love this album. Dion's great voice and the blues just how I like them....this guy just gets better and better. All power to you Mr Damucci, now come over to the UK to play some shows.

Melting Pot - The Best Of Blue Mink
Melting Pot - The Best Of Blue Mink

4.0 out of 5 stars Good memories, 19 Feb. 2012
I bought the singles first time round so it was great to hear Melting Pot and Banner Man again. Good songwriters and a singer like Madeline Bell made this band stand out and all these years later they still sound good to me.....and at a fantastic price.

Kisses On The Bottom (Deluxe Edition Digipack)
Kisses On The Bottom (Deluxe Edition Digipack)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me i'm afraid, 8 Feb. 2012
I get the feeling a lot of McCartney fans like this because it is Paul. I have given it a listen but if I hadn't known who it was I would of turned it off after one song. Yes the musicianship is really good but thats about it...it is one paced which gets really boring after a few songs and the vocals are too breathy and lack any real emotion. Of course he is allowed to do whatever he wants and we as fans can then choose to like it or forget it...in this case it is the latter for me.
I think Rod and Robbie did it better with some uptempo swing and more of a feel good factor. Come on Paul lets have that rock album you've been talking about and stop messing about with old standards/Ballet/Orchestral work.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 16, 2012 5:10 PM GMT

Dead Sea Spa Magik Conditioning Scalp Mud 150ml/5oz
Dead Sea Spa Magik Conditioning Scalp Mud 150ml/5oz

3.0 out of 5 stars Delighted then disappointed, 31 Aug. 2011
I first used this product about six weeks ago and after the very first time there was a big improvement to my psoriasis. It kept it at bay for about a month but sadly it now seems to of come back even though I have not used any other products.. I will continue to use it for a few months to see how things progress.

The Best Of
The Best Of

4.0 out of 5 stars Cracking album, 31 July 2011
This review is from: The Best Of (Audio CD)
Had forgotten just how many catchy hits Smokie had and discovered a great new song in 'I can't stay here tonight'. Great stuff.....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5