Profile for BISHOP > Reviews

Content by BISHOP

BISHOP "new dad" (u.k.)

Tippitoes Baby Carrier (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars CAUTION: MIS-INFORMED ABOUT POSSIBLE COLOUR OF PRODUCT, 19 May 2009
Tippitoes Baby Carrier (Black)
WHEN I SAW THE PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS REVIEW, THOUGHT THE COLOUR ISSUE WAS A MISTAKE BUT WHEN MINE WAS DELIVERED IT WAS ALL GREY AND NOT BLACK. I AM NOT HAPPY AT ALL AND I FELT DECIEVED.
I HOPE SUCH MISTAKES WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED AGAIN. I THINK CUSTOMERS WANT TO AVOID THE PROBLEM OF LEAVING THE COMFORT OF THEIR HOMES AND RETURNING THE ITEM IS LIKE ENDING UP WHERE YOU PAID NOT TO BE: OUTSIDE.
WELL, I MUS ACKNOWLEDGE THE MOMENT I POINTED OUT THE MISTAKE, THE MATTER WAS SORTED. BUT I STILL HAVE TO GO THE POST OFFICE TO POST IT BACK.

Weight of Glory: And Other Addresses (Collected Letters of C.S. Lewis)
Weight of Glory: And Other Addresses (Collected Letters of C.S. Lewis)
by C. S. Lewis

4.0 out of 5 stars Reality of life issues, 17 May 2009
I love the book, i want to read it over and over. This man, C.S. Lewis speaks from his heart and its like he is there right where the book is chatting with you. Its a book for all seasons.
The seller was also prompt in delivery and i do appreciate that. Cheers

BABYBLISS PRAM BABY PUSHCHAIR STROLLER BUGGY WITH, RAINCOVER, BLUE / BLACK
BABYBLISS PRAM BABY PUSHCHAIR STROLLER BUGGY WITH, RAINCOVER, BLUE / BLACK

2.0 out of 5 stars heavy and non compact folding, 20 April 2009
It seems bigger than the picture detailed but my wife accepts it so what choice do I have. Problem with folding if you have to go on public transport. The choice of colour is also to be seriously considered since it comes only in one color. If you are looking for uniqueness, go for it ,hardly can you find somebody who uses this in you neighborhood.
I actually dont know the maker...baby bliss(kidding me?)