Profile for Laura Quigley > Reviews

Content by Laura Quigley

Laura Quigley

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!!, 19 April 2014
I bought this item, used it a few times and it broke, never to work again! so I had to buy another one. If your thinking about getting this one, DONT! buy a more expensive one.

Mary Berry Cooks
Mary Berry Cooks
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Mary Berry Cooks (Hardcover)
I gave this item such a high rating because firstly it was so much cheaper than RRP! And the delivery was speedy! I ordered it at like 8pm and it arrived the next morning, I have no idea how?! The book is in perfect condition and a had loads of lovely recipes.

Easy Bake and Slicer - Brownie Pan Cooking Tray
Easy Bake and Slicer - Brownie Pan Cooking Tray
Offered by zonnixuk

1.0 out of 5 stars awful product!, 16 Jan 2014
I have tried 3 times now to make brownies in this pan and every time I do they turn out disgusting!! the divider part restricts them cooking so some parts rise too much and others not at all. the pan is NOT non stick either, I had to scrape the brownies off it and throw away. DO NOT BUY THIS!

Wilton Seven-Piece Winter Holiday Cookie Cutter Set - Silver
Wilton Seven-Piece Winter Holiday Cookie Cutter Set - Silver
Offered by Direct4Crafts Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars prefect, 16 Jan 2014
these cutters are lovely unusual shapes and nice and strong material too. easy to wash and dry! would deffo recommend!

Jack Stonehouse FOOD MIXER Red with Three Different Mixer Blades, Splash Guard - 12 Months Warranty
Offered by Esc Europe Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what i wanted!, 10 Aug 2013
I LOVE this food mixer, its my most prized possession in the kitchen. it is perfect for what I need as a home baker. Although I do agree that it is very loud (it sounds like a plane is taking off) but that's fine as I only need to use if for a few mins. I would deffo recommend it!