Profile for Mariana > Reviews

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Munich & the Bavarian Alps
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Munich & the Bavarian Alps
by Izabella Galicka

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good and informative, 18 Mar. 2013
It has loads of information for people who wants to learn not only where to go, but history and curious facts about the city and surrounding areas.

Munich PopOut Map (Popout Maps)
Munich PopOut Map (Popout Maps)
by Popout Maps
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy do carry and open, 18 Mar. 2013
It's a very good option for someone interested in a map of the city center of Munich. It opens really quickly and doesn't use much space.

Expert Shield - THE Screen Protector for: Samsung Galaxy 10.1" (2) Tablet Tab2 2nd Gen & Galaxy Note 10.1 *Lifetime Guarantee*
Offered by Expert Shield

4.0 out of 5 stars I am pleased with this screen protector, 30 Jan. 2013
This protector is really good, but in the beginning, just after I stick it to the screen, it wasn't very good. I think that happen because of the glue that it may have to connect to the plastic sheet that we need to peel (2nd step). Anyway, after cleaning again with the cloth that comes in the box and after some usage it was good. Although I was really careful, I couldn't escape from some bubbles neither.

Before I Go To Sleep
Before I Go To Sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Jan. 2013
This book is the kind of book that you can't stop reading. Is very easy to read and you get completely addicted. Is completely unexpected. I would recomemnd it.

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 1 Jan. 2013
Completely unexpected story. It's funny but at the same time a bit sad to think about the reality of getting old. It's amazing how the writer could make us think and at the same time laugh.

Zombie Fallout
Zombie Fallout

1.0 out of 5 stars Aweful book, 1 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Zombie Fallout (Kindle Edition)
I didn't like this book. It doesn't say nothing that I found interesting. I would not recomemnd it to anyone.

Caves of Steel (The Robot Series Book 1)
Caves of Steel (The Robot Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good just for the man Vs robots discussion, 1 Jan. 2013
I didn't enjoy this book. Too much scientific fiction on it and this is not my type of book. Anyway, is amazing how someone from the last centuary could imagine things that nowadays exist and discuss ethic problems at that time that are now coming to our lifes regarding man and robots.

Assassin's Creed III (Exclusive Edition)[PS3]
Assassin's Creed III (Exclusive Edition)[PS3]
Offered by Game Dealz

5.0 out of 5 stars Vera good, 1 Jan. 2013
Has really good graphics and is really challenging. Can't stop playing it. Best than the previous one. I would recommend it to everyone who likes action games.

Hitman Absolution (PS3)
Hitman Absolution (PS3)
Offered by games.empire

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 1 Jan. 2013
Has really good graphics and is really challenging. Can't stop playing it. I would recommend it to everyone who likes action games.

MoroccanOil - Oil Treatment For All Hair Types (25ml) [Misc.]
MoroccanOil - Oil Treatment For All Hair Types (25ml) [Misc.]
Offered by Empire Shops UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 23 Feb. 2012
Is a very good product and arrived earlier than expected. Is very good for your hair. Keeps it really healthy and shiny.