Profile for AA > Reviews

Content by AA

AA

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners to ultra fit, 13 Feb 2013
I loved this book. What I like about it most is that it is well written with no waffle and no words or terms you need a dictionary the size of a tome to understand.

I am an amature at exercise, having very recently taken it up and you know what it's like when you start something new you want to buy all the equipment, read all the books and see results imeadiatly. Well I feel this book puts all that in perspective. It starts you at the begining but could if I keep it up long enough get me to the ultra fit, so basically this book covers the lot and really does have something for everyone.

I have even read it from cover to cover thats an exercise in it self ( for me anyway)

Highly recommended for the beginner to the expert.

Buy it now!!The Comprehensive Manual of Bodyweight Exercises. Fitness Training you can do anywhere from beginner to advanced