Profile for Marie > Reviews

Content by Marie

Marie

The Illusion Dog Collar & Leash Set (Next Generation) (LARGE RED)
The Illusion Dog Collar & Leash Set (Next Generation) (LARGE RED)
Offered by TopGiantTrading

5.0 out of 5 stars Good so far, 27 Mar 2013
This product took 8 days to arrive, not bad being it's from the U.S.
Right now to the nitty gritty! My Bernese Mountain dog is a huge 8 1/2 stone bundle of fur who will not behave on the lead AT ALL!
I purchased the large size (biggest you can get) and it only just fits, so if you have a bigger dog, forget it. Now, me being the same weight as my dog, and having spinal problems I have difficulty controlling him, he is also only 16 months old so a typical arrogant teenager who will not listen. He often takes me for a drag around the park. I have tried many other contraptions and none have worked but this.........
Now, although he pulled, he didn't use his 8 1/2 stone to pull, I'd say more like 2 stone. Yes he tried to run and yes I had to use my full strength when he tried to do his mad flit, but he wasn't happy because I was able to gain control within milliseconds. By the end of our walk he was trotting along side me just as a dog should, yes he did the occasional pull but I felt I had him under control. This is the first time I have returned home without having to go for a lay down due to back pain.
I truly think I have found my answer, yes I thought it was on the pricey side but if it continues to work this well I'd pay double just for the joy of walking my dog instead of being dragged.
I can't say if it will work for all dogs but if, like me, you have tried everything else out there and are at the end of your tether (pun slightly intended) then this collar is a must.
Well done Cesar Millan, you have one very happy customer and one very disgruntled but controlled dog :)

Yumove Supplement Tablet (300 Tablets)
Yumove Supplement Tablet (300 Tablets)

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 18 Mar 2013
Coincidence? Maybe? I have a Bernese Mountain Dog 15 months old. Diagnosed with elbow dysplasia on both front legs and hip dysplasia on one of his hips :( My vet suggested trying an extra supplement for a couple of months, a change in his food and exercise habits with the view to doing an operation if not sucessful. I didn't hold out much hope for these tablets and feared my baby would be going under the knife very soon. Much to mine, and my vets surprise, after 3 months of taking these tablets he is walking and running so much better. This is not a condition which will go away, and he will probably need the operation in the future BUT he has improved at least 50% according to the vet. His elbows are still swollen and he does not walk as well as he should but he's improved and that is what matters most. He is not taking any other medication for his conditions. As I said, coincidence, I don't know, but I will be purchasing these again and again
UPDATE: 18th March-9th June
We are still going from strength to strength. My baby has not limped since December. I'd advise anyone to give these pills at least a 3 month trial. Your pet deserves it. I give the normal stated dose and have done since day one as I thought the double dose of 8 tablets per day (for my size dog) a little too expensive, but even with just taking the regular dosage (4 tablets) from the start he's doing well. If I had known they would work this well I'd have started with the double dose just to see quicker results. I even had to purchase a new control collar for him as his pulling on the lead and bouncing about increased tenfold :)
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2013 6:11 PM BST