Profile for Soliberus > Reviews

Soliberus (London)

CiT 400W 12cm Silent Fan Dual Rail Power Supply - Black Edition
CiT 400W 12cm Silent Fan Dual Rail Power Supply - Black Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, 13 Aug. 2013
Cheap and cheerful. I had my doubts (considering the price), but I'm pleased to say I've been running it for a few months now with now issues at all. I can recommend this PSU.

Vauxhall Astra H Rear Seat Cover Waterproof Black
Vauxhall Astra H Rear Seat Cover Waterproof Black
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit properly, 13 Aug. 2013
It doesn't fit properly and it has no cut outs for the head rests. Rubbish. Save your money and buy something else.

Ex-Pro® Silver Hard Clam Shock proof water resistant Digital Camera Case Bag CR9151A for Nikon Coolpix L25, L26, P60, P300, S6, S80, S1100pj, S1200pj, S2550, S2600, S3200, S3300, S4200, S4300, S6300, S8000, S8100, S8200, S9100

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big for a Nikon S8200, 7 Jun. 2012
Potential buyers beware, this case is too big for a Nikon S8200. The camera slides around in it. If you are looking for a case that fits properly you will have to give this one a miss.

ASUS VE248H 24 inch LED Widescreen Full HD 1080p with HDMI 2ms Response Time Aspect Control Function
Offered by Ballicom International

4.0 out of 5 stars Great budget monitor, 18 April 2012
The monitor was easy to set up. I'm running it at maximum resolution and it's great to be able to fit so much on the screen. The stand is not height-adjustable, but it does tilt backwards/forwards. This is a great monitor and I very happy with it.

Samsung LE23R87BDX - 23" Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV - With Freeview - Black
Samsung LE23R87BDX - 23" Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV - With Freeview - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, performs okay, 31 May 2007
Let me start by saying this TV is absolutely gorgeous. I can sit and look at it for hours without even turning it on.

The good: Setting it up was relatively straight forward. The plug&play option is handy. The menu is user friendly and the lay-out of the remote is good. The TV is nice and compact, so it's ideal for a small living area. The sound is okay and I didn't experience the "tinny ring" noice during films that C. Osmond is referring to.

The bad: I find the response from the remote to be quite slow. I'm not very impressed by the picture quality when using the Freeview tuner. I'm not sure if it's the quality of the broadcast/signal or the quality of the tuner, but sometimes the picture can be very grainy. The TV is a dust magnet, I have to give it a quick wipe almost daily.

Conclusion: This Samsung is way ahead of its competitors when it comes to looks. The picture quality is good, except on certain freeview channels. It's relatively good value for money and the sound is acceptable. I have no regrets in buying this TV and I can recommend it.