Profile for Mrs. Kd Lenihan > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Kd Lenihan

Mrs. Kd Lenihan "F1 nut"

Page: 1 | 2
Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Style Curl Enhancing Spray Hair Gel, 165 ml (Pack of 3)
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.
Price: 23.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jun 2014
The ONLY curl spray that works for me! Wish it could be brought in the U.K.!!

The Fearful Gates (Ancient Earth Trilogy)
The Fearful Gates (Ancient Earth Trilogy)
by Ross Lawhead
Price: 8.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trilogy.., 13 Jun 2014
I am a huge fan of his Dad and have every book he has written. Now I am getting that feeling with Ross Lawhead who takes you on a journey that has been well written, described and approached in a different way. I am really looking forward to his next book!

The Quest for Arthur's Britain
The Quest for Arthur's Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book.., 13 Jun 2014
A truly brilliant book, as are others in this series. I enjoy the Authors approach to his writing and research and the fact that he leaves it up to the reader to decide what did happen century's ago. I admire all that he has done!

Recommend the seller as the book was as described and has many years of reading left to it..hopefully!

Merlin Series 5: Volume 1 [DVD]
Merlin Series 5: Volume 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Colin Morgan
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Merlin Series 5, 5 May 2014
Delighted to finally complete my collection of Merlin DVD's that I received quickly and were as described from a seller that I can recommend. I am looking forward to watching them all again, but if I can put the family through (including my Hubby!) the ending again I really do not know. We all cries buckets the first time round. As a person who has a great interest in the Arthurian saga this series was a delight to see, combining stories from old to medieval tales and I thought it was very well done and the acting just got better and better through out. Utterly devastated when it ended. A huge well done to the BBC and all involved.

V Energy Drink 250 ml (Pack of 8)
V Energy Drink 250 ml (Pack of 8)
Offered by UK ONLINE
Price: 11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely taste and it works!, 20 Mar 2014
Have tried other similar drinks, but only this one has a great flavour and works for me. Great seller and I will return!

Liquid Spirit
Liquid Spirit
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb mix of jazz, blues, and swing., 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Liquid Spirit (Audio CD)
Wonderful voice, clever lyrics and music- carried away, refreshed and at peace, exactly what I needed during a stressful time. Wonderful.

Be Good
Be Good
Offered by Music-Shop
Price: 11.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Guaranteed to chill and restore your soul., 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Be Good (Audio CD)
Fabulous album that arrived during a stressful time and soon had me relaxed, chilled and delighted by the sounds. Such a stunning voice!

The Shadow Lamp HB (Bright Empires)
The Shadow Lamp HB (Bright Empires)
by Stephen R. Lawhead
Price: 15.84

5.0 out of 5 stars The Shadow Lamp, 20 Mar 2014
Love any book by this Author, having spent many years reading and collecting every book that he has written. I am always captured by the worlds created, the characters and can never wait to read the next book..only to have the 'agony' of waiting for the next installment. He encourages thought and has lead to to research and buy related books written in the far distant past to gain further knowledge. I thank him for leading me down these paths. Needless to say I can guess at many ways in which this series could end, but doubt that I could create it as well as this Author. Can't wait for the final book!

The Discovery of King Arthur
The Discovery of King Arthur
Price: 9.56

5.0 out of 5 stars The Discovery of King Arthur., 26 Dec 2013
I have begun to read this Authors books with a view to developing my personal interest in this field and thoroughly enjoyed it. I shall endeavor to read more from this man and to read the old books that started the Legend of King Arthur, including Geoffrey and such. It has been an interest of mine for over 20 years and I now have the time to do this. Geoffrey Ashe has started me on my way, and I thank him for his knowledge which he has spent many years sharing.

Merlin
Merlin
Price: 8.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Merlin: the Prophet and His History., 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Merlin (Paperback)
A well written thought provoking book that I really enjoyed. I like the Authors way of writing, as he allows you to take the journey and to form your own opinions through guidance rather than telling you "this is how it is", and the conclusion has left me wanting to continue my journey of discovery.

Page: 1 | 2