Profile for geometer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Black & Decker Lithium Flexi Vac with Pet Hair Removal Tool, 14.4 V, Light Blue
Black & Decker Lithium Flexi Vac with Pet Hair Removal Tool, 14.4 V, Light Blue
Price: 69.81

5.0 out of 5 stars the suction is better that I expected from a battery powered machine, 4 July 2014
This was a bit of a chance to buy for use in France, having read some of the reviews I was a bit apprehensive, but on receipt I found this to be a very robust machine, but small enough to be used in confine spaces, the suction is better that I expected from a battery powered machine, and I find that it is just right for the purpose of cleaning up the small ,annoying build up of fluff/dead flies etc, which is just what we bought it for.

STEEL CENTRE 16" Pneumatic Wheel/Replacement wheel/for wheelbarrows/launching trolleys WITH REDUCER BUSHES TO 13MM
Offered by Keto Plastics Limited
Price: 12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars a lot better than the tubeless tyre that it is to replace, 4 July 2014
Very well made, a lot better than the tubeless tyre that it is to replace, also as it is of larger diameter it is easier to wheel along, a very good buy.

Ladies Womens Safari Canvas Cargo Chino Shorts Drawstring Red Beige UK 10-12
Ladies Womens Safari Canvas Cargo Chino Shorts Drawstring Red Beige UK 10-12
Offered by Top-Designer-Clothing

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful Shorts, 4 July 2014
These were not as expected, the style was not nice at all and basically they will be used as rags, not the hard wearing shorts that I expected.

Phostrogen All Purpose Plant Food 240 Can
Phostrogen All Purpose Plant Food 240 Can
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Grow More Crops, 22 Jun 2014
I was so pleased to be able to get this delivered to my home in France, plants actually grow now, instead of just sitting there,given Phostregen, sun, and water ,they are thriving!

THREE PACKS of Yes Pure Intimacy Vaginal Lubricant & Moisturiser - Water Based 125ml
Offered by Thehealthcounter
Price: 53.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Very slipery!, 8 May 2014
This is our third purchase of this product, it just the right consistence but rather expensive for what it is, the proof is we still buy it!

VERO MODA Women's Skinny Fit Jeans - Blue - Blau (Dark Blue Denim) - 29/32 (Brand size: 29/32)
Offered by markendealer
Price: 34.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, 8 May 2014
The are just the best fitting jeans every tried, they are smart, hard wearing and good colour, my fourth pair purchased via Amazon !
I just hope they do not stop selling them.

The Wheel of Life: A Life of Safaris and Romance
The Wheel of Life: A Life of Safaris and Romance
by Bunny Allen
Price: 21.02

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read book., 15 Mar 2014
Full of first hand experiences by one of Africa's great men. When you read it, you can smell Africa, and cant wait to be there!

The Man-Eaters of Tsavo (Peter Capstick Library Series)
The Man-Eaters of Tsavo (Peter Capstick Library Series)
by J.M. Patterson
Price: 15.45

5.0 out of 5 stars A cant put it down read., 15 Mar 2014
I bought this to replace the one I had loaned to a friend, obviously he enjoyed it too much to give it back to me.

Neudorff 1L Superfast and Long Lasting Weed Killer Concentrate
Neudorff 1L Superfast and Long Lasting Weed Killer Concentrate
Price: 15.99

1.0 out of 5 stars A wast of time !, 15 Mar 2014
I bought this in the hope that it would actually kill the weeds in my gravel path, it did make them look a bit unwell, and in the 24 hours advised, but the next week they came back looking like nothing had hit them, they are now seeding, so I will have many times more to eradicate! Very disappointing .

Bahco  23-30 Raker Tooth Hp Bowsaw Blade 30In
Bahco 23-30 Raker Tooth Hp Bowsaw Blade 30In
Offered by chopshoptools2011
Price: 5.45

5.0 out of 5 stars A cut above the rest, 15 Mar 2014
This blade is excellent, it cuts clean and true without the normal bouncing out of the initial cut, I now actually enjoy trimming up my trees with this saw.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3