Profile for Hobbers > Reviews

Content by Hobbers

Hobbers "NH" (Bromley, Kent UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Belkin Pro Series Mini Stereo Extension Cord 3.5mm M/F 3.6m
Belkin Pro Series Mini Stereo Extension Cord 3.5mm M/F 3.6m

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for microphones, 19 Sept. 2014
Excellent item, I needed a long cord for a microphone to use with a digital movie camera and this was perfect.

The New Erotic Photography
The New Erotic Photography
by Eric Kroll

5.0 out of 5 stars I great inspiration and argument into what is erotic photography, 19 Sept. 2014
I great inspiration and argument into what is erotic photography. Great images and good tips and advice to take interesting and exciting images.

FoneM8® - Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Screen Protector (PACK OF 5) Retail Packed - Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars Protects well, 19 Sept. 2014
These work well and protect the screen from scratches and damage. Not much more to say really!.

Complete Keyboard Player: Book 2: Teach Yourself to Play Any Make of Electronic Keyboard with the World's Bestselling Easy-to-follow Method
by Kenneth Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for adult learners, 19 Sept. 2014
Great method of learning a keyboard of any type. Interesting and diverse selection of music for the older learner.

The Complete Keyboard Player, Book. 3
The Complete Keyboard Player, Book. 3
by Kenneth Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great course for beginners, 19 Sept. 2014
Third in the series and provides enough interest and challenge for the older keyboard pupil.

55WH Battery for Apple MacBook 13" A1185 A1181 MA561 MA561FE/A MA561G/A MA561J/A MA561LL/A

5.0 out of 5 stars Great substitute, 19 Sept. 2014
Looks the same as the original Apple item and works perfectly. A great and inexpensive alternation to the somewhat pricey Apple one.

LEATHER FLIP SERIES CASE COVER + SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 MINI I8190 (BLACK)
Offered by Smartphonez UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good inexpensive case, 1 July 2014
I wanted a simple case and this fits the bill perfectly. I have had it 6 months and use my phone everyday. My only grip is that after only 6 months it is beginning to wear and tear, but for the price I suppose you get what you pay for!

Complete Keyboard Player: Bk. 1
Complete Keyboard Player: Bk. 1
by Baker K

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners, 1 July 2014
I bought this having read the previous reviews and I concur, great fun to play and very easy plus the added challenge of learning the actual chords if you want to. Great way to learn the keyboard.

2 x Energizer CR1632 1632 3V Lithium Batteries
2 x Energizer CR1632 1632 3V Lithium Batteries
Offered by WG International

4.0 out of 5 stars Car key fob batteries, 1 July 2014
Just what I needed, can't work out why such commonly required batteries are not available elsewhere? My only niggle is that they came in an old reused envelope poorly packed giving the impression that they were sold by someone who had come across a job lot. I am not against recycling but...it gives a bad commercial impression I feel.

LES MISERABLES (EASY PIANO) PVG
LES MISERABLES (EASY PIANO) PVG
by Various
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Great musical, 1 July 2014
I bought the easier piano book as I am just beginning to play and wanted something more challenging and tuneful than the teaching tunes to aspire to.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4