Profile for Hobbers > Reviews

Content by Hobbers

Hobbers "NH" (Bromley, Kent UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 MINI I8190 WHITE LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH & MINI TOUCH STYLUS PEN
Offered by Connect Zone®

4.0 out of 5 stars Great practical phone cover, 4 May 2014
I admit I bought the white and the black versions as alternatives and both work well and protect the phone as well as enable me to answer calls easily.

Kobwa(TM) Dark Blue Rubberized Snap On Hard Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 With Kobwa's Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 4 May 2014
I bought this as I wanted a rubberised cover alternative for my phone. Unfortunately is is hard plastic and not rubberised and does not clip together properly leaving a gap. I had imagined that it would be in one piece and slip over the phone. It also contained a wire 'strap' which I have no use for and no idea how to use it. Nice colour but not what I thought I was getting as a phone cover.

YANNI-YANNI LIVE AT THE ACROPOLIS
YANNI-YANNI LIVE AT THE ACROPOLIS

5.0 out of 5 stars A simply brilliant music dvd, 4 May 2014
After see the videos of this concert on You Tube I hunted high and low to find the dvd and eventually found a supplier. A beautifully recorded concert from over 20 yeas ago so I presume it was made using video tape or film. The pictures are sharp andf the music is beautifully reproduced. Best played through a decent home cinema or with enhanced audio.

Yanni Live At The Acropolis
Yanni Live At The Acropolis

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the music, 4 May 2014
I have just 'discovered' Yanni and became such a fan of his music. After watching a lot of his tracks posted on You Tube I really wanted a CD of this concert. The CD has selected tracks but contains some of the best music he played at the Acropolis over 20 years ago. Excellent compilation if you are a Yanni fan!

Vallejo Liquid Varnish - 55ml Matt - VAL26518
Vallejo Liquid Varnish - 55ml Matt - VAL26518
Offered by SnM Stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 1 Jan 2014
Give a first class flat matt finish and is constant and flows well. The best product of its kind I have come across.

Car + Home Stereo Auxiliary AUX-IN Input Lead / Cable 3.5mm for iPods, iPhone 6, 6+, 5S, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, smartphones, mp3 players and tablets (1.2m)
Offered by InCarCables Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for iPods, 1 Jan 2014
I use this in my car where a socket is provided for an iPod or similar attachment for your iTunes music. Sturdy and well made and perfect for its purpose.

The Bourne Legacy [DVD]
The Bourne Legacy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Renner
Offered by Champion Toys

3.0 out of 5 stars Bourne again..., 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Bourne Legacy [DVD] (DVD)
For me this was a good film but not a patch on the first three with Matt Damon. the first three sit happily together and one of the few trilogies I could watch one after the other. However this seems a like a tacked on addition, entertaining in itself but does make me watch to watch 4 in a row.

Total Recall [DVD] [2012]
Total Recall [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Colin Farrell

3.0 out of 5 stars Good film but...., 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Total Recall [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
A good action movie but somehow doesn't meet the flow and panache of the original. Worth watching but the Arnie/Sharon Stone version was more entertaining in my opinion.

Ask and it is Given: Learning to Manifest the Law of Attraction- Learning to Manifest Your Desires
by Jerry Hicks

5.0 out of 5 stars The Meaning of Life, 1 Jan 2014
However you view this book, however to identify with the authors, the insight and perception this book gives you is invaluable to helping you see how your life can improve and toi increase your happiness.

Carcassonne Expansion 2: Traders & Builders
Carcassonne Expansion 2: Traders & Builders

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, 1 Jan 2014
A simple game but you need to think about what you are doing and what your opponents are doing. This expansion adds a extra dimension. Great fun.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4