Profile for Hobbers > Reviews

Content by Hobbers

Hobbers "NH" (Bromley, Kent UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Yanni: In My Time Piano Solos - Sheet Music
Yanni: In My Time Piano Solos - Sheet Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Yanni's music is great to play to, 1 July 2014
I bought the book as I love Yanni's music and this gads many of my favourites. Many of the pieces are in keys which I find challenging right now, but that will come with practice!

Neewer 60x60cm Portable Professional Softbox Kit for Nikon SB900/SB800/SB600, Canon 580EXII/580EX/430EXII/430EX, Neewer/TT860/TT850/TT560, Yongnuo, Nissin, Pentax, Olympus and Other Speedlite with Universal Hot Shoe

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice compact Softbox...almost!, 1 July 2014
I received the soft box in a small package which was ideal to complement my speedlite case. However there were no instructions and I had to spend some time studying the components to work out how it went together. I finally succeeded! The soft box itself unfolds in a 'snap' into a triangular flat which then opens out onto a soft box shape. The is an inner screen and outer cover giving a good soft light. My one gripe apart from the lack of instructions is my inability to fold the soft box up (it folds like a backdrop) to get it back in its case! I don't want to break it but I cannot fathom out how to fold it back.

Maxsimafoto® - 3.5mm to Male Flash PC Sync Cable coiled Cord 12" length. Suitable for Nikon, Canon, Pocketwizard miniphone PC1 etc.
Offered by Can-Do Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 30 May 2014
I bought this after I discovered that my wireless trigger system came with every sync lead...except the one I needed for my flash units!
I set it up and it worked on both. Excellent value.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Second plate for my other camera, 30 May 2014
I had one already and wanted a second for my other camera. I have a Manfrotto tripod so I wanted to make sure everything worked!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great secondary flash unit, 30 May 2014
I'm establishing a speed light set up for outdoor photography and this unit seems perfect. Yet to test it in anger, but the test shoot went well it performed as I wanted it to.

PAIR OF Professional Studio Photo Light/Lighting/Lamp Stand Stands
PAIR OF Professional Studio Photo Light/Lighting/Lamp Stand Stands
Offered by SWT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for speedlights, 30 May 2014
I wanted some lightweight stands for my sped lights and these are perfect for the job and inexpensive very inexpensive too.

Hoya 58mm Pro-1 Digital UV Screw in Filter
Hoya 58mm Pro-1 Digital UV Screw in Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a lens protector, 30 May 2014
I maybe old fashioned but I wanted a filter to protect the end of my expensive lens and a good one at that so my pictures remain sharp.

Carcassonne Expansion 1: Inns & Cathedrals
Carcassonne Expansion 1: Inns & Cathedrals

5.0 out of 5 stars Great add-on for Carcassonne, 4 May 2014
This set adds another exciting dimension to this simple but very cleverly designed game. There are several sets and each can be used individually or collectively to make for a more complex gameplay. Very adaptable for all ages and intellects

Pandemic
Pandemic
Offered by Gamesters Orb

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tactical team game, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Pandemic (Toy)
A great alternative theme to 'battles' where you are the players have to work as a team to eradicate the diseases and pandemics springing up in the world generated by a clever game system. Perfect for after dinner or a games evening.

Carcassonne Board Game
Carcassonne Board Game
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent short but exciting game, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Carcassonne Board Game (Toy)
I was introduced to this game by a friend and it has now become a firm family favourite, suitable for all ages. Very simple to play but very difficult to master. Excellent!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4