Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Hobbers > Reviews

Content by Hobbers

Hobbers "NH" (Bromley, Kent UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
FoneM8® - Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Screen Protector (PACK OF 5) Retail Packed - Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by Cregan ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Protects well, 19 Sept. 2014
These work well and protect the screen from scratches and damage. Not much more to say really!.

Complete Keyboard Player: Book 2: Teach Yourself to Play Any Make of Electronic Keyboard with the World's Bestselling Easy-to-follow Method
by Kenneth Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for adult learners, 19 Sept. 2014
Great method of learning a keyboard of any type. Interesting and diverse selection of music for the older learner.

The Complete Keyboard Player, Book. 3
The Complete Keyboard Player, Book. 3
by Kenneth Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great course for beginners, 19 Sept. 2014
Third in the series and provides enough interest and challenge for the older keyboard pupil.

55WH Battery for Apple MacBook 13" A1185 A1181 MA561 MA561FE/A MA561G/A MA561J/A MA561LL/A

5.0 out of 5 stars Great substitute, 19 Sept. 2014
Looks the same as the original Apple item and works perfectly. A great and inexpensive alternation to the somewhat pricey Apple one.

LEATHER FLIP SERIES CASE COVER + SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 MINI I8190 (BLACK)
Offered by TypeandColor

4.0 out of 5 stars Good inexpensive case, 1 July 2014
I wanted a simple case and this fits the bill perfectly. I have had it 6 months and use my phone everyday. My only grip is that after only 6 months it is beginning to wear and tear, but for the price I suppose you get what you pay for!

Complete Keyboard Player: Bk. 1
Complete Keyboard Player: Bk. 1
by Baker K

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners, 1 July 2014
I bought this having read the previous reviews and I concur, great fun to play and very easy plus the added challenge of learning the actual chords if you want to. Great way to learn the keyboard.

2 x Energizer CR1632 3V Lithium Batteries
2 x Energizer CR1632 3V Lithium Batteries
Offered by decolectrix2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Car key fob batteries, 1 July 2014
Just what I needed, can't work out why such commonly required batteries are not available elsewhere? My only niggle is that they came in an old reused envelope poorly packed giving the impression that they were sold by someone who had come across a job lot. I am not against recycling but...it gives a bad commercial impression I feel.

LES MISERABLES (EASY PIANO) PVG
LES MISERABLES (EASY PIANO) PVG
by Various
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Great musical, 1 July 2014
I bought the easier piano book as I am just beginning to play and wanted something more challenging and tuneful than the teaching tunes to aspire to.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Yanni's music is great to play to, 1 July 2014
I bought the book as I love Yanni's music and this gads many of my favourites. Many of the pieces are in keys which I find challenging right now, but that will come with practice!

Neewer 24"x24"/60cmx60cm Professional Protable Foldable Off-Camera Flash Photography Studio, Portrait Soft Box with L-shaped bracket & flash Ring, Outer Diffuser and Carrying Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice compact Softbox...almost!, 1 July 2014
I received the soft box in a small package which was ideal to complement my speedlite case. However there were no instructions and I had to spend some time studying the components to work out how it went together. I finally succeeded! The soft box itself unfolds in a 'snap' into a triangular flat which then opens out onto a soft box shape. The is an inner screen and outer cover giving a good soft light. My one gripe apart from the lack of instructions is my inability to fold the soft box up (it folds like a backdrop) to get it back in its case! I don't want to break it but I cannot fathom out how to fold it back.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4