Profile for Abismum > Reviews

Content by Abismum

Abismum (UK)

VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker (Pink)
VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker (Pink)
Offered by Simply 4 U

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and girly, 9 Jun. 2009
I bought this walker after reading reveiws for the same walker in a different colour. i loved this one bacause it was so cute and pink, and perfect for my little girl. She was less than 6 months when I bought it, and she loved it. She had just started sitting up, and this used to keep her entertained for hours, and every time she learnt to do anything new, me and my hubby were overcome with joy. The activity board has a range of activities, and teaches many skills. Theres the turning knobs, a phone rattle, which aged about 9 months my daughter treated like a proper phone and babble into it, theres also 2 play modes music and learning. It teaches the alphabet, numbers, colors and shapes. My daughter, at 16 months, still plays with the activity board, and uses the walker as a pushchair.

Then when it comes to helping to walk, I think its great. My baby was walking at 10 months on her own thanks to this. You just have to keep close and offer support until your child can balance themself really well as it is easy for them fall down or roll forward.

Overall I would recommend this product and thinks its a great buy, looks brilliant and really useful. i am planning on using this for any future children, and am hoping it works for them just as it has for my first.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2013 1:54 PM BST

LeapFrog Hug & Learn Baby Tad
LeapFrog Hug & Learn Baby Tad

5.0 out of 5 stars No more sleepless nights!! Good Night! Sleep Tight!!, 23 Jan. 2009
I bought Baby Tad for my 10-month old nephew at a bargain price of £16.99 off amazon a couple of months ago!! He loves it!! Before this he didn't even like teddy bears or cuddly toys of any kind. Ever since Baby Tad, he hugs him and loves playing with him!! The classical music is great, it puts him off to sleep in a very good mood!! A fantastic buy!

My First A B C (My First Baby Books)
My First A B C (My First Baby Books)
by Anna Award
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pictures, Eye-catching colours - Fantastic, 23 Jan. 2009
This book is great. I bought it for my one year old little girl, and she loved the pictures and opening and closing the book!! I go through it with her eveyday and she loves looking at the pictures, I'm sure pretty soon she'll know the alphabet!!