Profile for Mr. Nicholas M. Taylor > Reviews

Content by Mr. Nicholas M...

Mr. Nicholas M. Taylor (Birmingham W Midlands)

Flickr
Flickr

5.0 out of 5 stars easy app to use, 22 Nov 2014
This review is from: Flickr (App)
Now that I have flickr on my Kindle. My smart phone automatically upload my photos (when it has WiFi) so everything is done. No problem! I like I very much.

TeckNet® M002 Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels-Grey
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I got one of these earlier, 8 Jan 2014
The cordless mouse works so much better than the lap top pad. I use it while sitting my arm chair, it works on the leather of the armrest.

Panasonic KX-TG6824EB Quad DECT Cordless Telephone Set with Answer Machine
Panasonic KX-TG6824EB Quad DECT Cordless Telephone Set with Answer Machine
Offered by liGo

5.0 out of 5 stars good. quality all round, 4 Dec 2013
We had a set before, they were good but one went walkabout so we replaced them with a new set. They are even better than before, we like that your enter tel numbers in one handset & all are done. Also you can set the answer machine to work after a longer time so that you have time to get to the phone to answer before the machine does it's stuff.

Corel Photo & Video Suite X5 (PC)
Corel Photo & Video Suite X5 (PC)
Offered by London Photo

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 27 April 2013
This is a cheaper version of the market leading product made by Adobe. For me it does all & more that I want at a fraction of the cost. It arrived as per expectation.

Desserts
Desserts
by Michel Roux

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks so simple, 19 Jan 2012
This review is from: Desserts (Hardcover)
The book is beautifully written & photographed, Michel Roux explains how to make these mouthwatering desserts. He explains how to do them with good instructions & tips to succeed. It makes a novice like me, be brilliant!

Vogue Chinois - 20cm.Stainless steel ring and mesh.
Vogue Chinois - 20cm.Stainless steel ring and mesh.
Offered by York Catering Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars how to make a smooth sauce, 28 July 2011
this item makes an ordinary sauce into a sauce made by a top chef, completely smooth. Just pour your juice into the chinoise rub through with the back of a spoon and hey presto you have a wonderful smooth lump free sauce.It is most impressive.

Plain Plastic Scraper Flexible blade. 4.5 x 3"
Plain Plastic Scraper Flexible blade. 4.5 x 3"
Offered by CATERINGBASE_LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap but briliant, 28 July 2011
This very simple & cheap item is brilliant, It makes bread/pizza dough in seconds, it keeps our fingers clean & can tidy up easily. I thought this was so cheap it was worth risking the buying price. but it is worth 4times the price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 15, 2011 7:47 PM BST

Le Creuset Cast Iron Round Casserole, 28 cm - Teal
Le Creuset Cast Iron Round Casserole, 28 cm - Teal

5.0 out of 5 stars Chuffed customer, 9 Jun 2009
An excellent product at an excellent price, have been looking for this item for some time could not better this price anywhere, arrived expertly packaged, looking for similar to buy. It cooks beautifully.The food tastes great.

Les Vacances de M. Hulot [DVD] (1953)
Les Vacances de M. Hulot [DVD] (1953)
Dvd ~ Jacques Tati
Offered by classicmovies2000

5.0 out of 5 stars Good clean fun, 25 Mar 2009
This is a very funny film, made in 1953, it is just simple good clean fun, It a French film but language is not an issue (there are subtitles) as there is very little talking. If you like Mr Bean you will love this.