Profile for Jordan Moore > Reviews

Content by Jordan Moore

Jordan Moore

Page: 1 | 2
David Starkey's Monarchy - Series 2 (DVD)
David Starkey's Monarchy - Series 2 (DVD)
Dvd ~ Monarchy

5.0 out of 5 stars Monarchy series 2, 7 May 2013
I have a really love for David Starkey, I enjoy all of his history programs and his books. I love this series the most out of all of the monarchy ones. I got it as a present to myself and it arrived on time, and in good condition.

The Blue Planet - Complete BBC Series [DVD]
The Blue Planet - Complete BBC Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Attenborough

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Planet, 7 May 2013
I got this as a present for my best friend as we are very into documentaries of recent. I had heard such good things about the series and had just finished watching Frozen Planet of which I loved! The series was amazing and we re-watch it often. The only disappointment was the last disc as it is not the same series, it is an older revision of the series that isn't as breath taking. This is a must have!

Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Ladies (Pink on White) T-shirt (Medium)
Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Ladies (Pink on White) T-shirt (Medium)
Offered by Only 4 Humans

5.0 out of 5 stars The coolest t shirt ever, 7 May 2013
I got this as a present for my sister for Christmas, it came in good time and is exactly as the picture shows. The only thing I did realise is the pink is a little sparkly but it looks good. It fits well and looks good on.

Minecraft creeper logo gamer game hoody XL Green/Black
Minecraft creeper logo gamer game hoody XL Green/Black

1.0 out of 5 stars A whole load of problems, 7 May 2013
I had been looking on amazon for an adult version of this product for awhile. And was very happy to find this one. However was very disappointed when an children's hoody arrived. I found this all very misleading. And when I emailed the seller about my problem I received no replay. The only nice not I have about the seller is the hoody is a good hoody.

Sonic The Hedgehog Chess Game incl 32 Figures
Sonic The Hedgehog Chess Game incl 32 Figures

4.0 out of 5 stars Sonic Chess, 7 May 2013
I got this as a birthday present for my boyfriend, we both like playing chess together and he loves Sonic. It arrived in good time, however the box of it was a little bowed. The whole thing is a little bigger than I had expected however not ridiculously so. The game is a little hard at first as you have to get used to what the pieces are however each piece has a picture of what is really is around its base. I would recommend this seller and the product.

My Little Pony - Crystal Empire - RARITY
My Little Pony - Crystal Empire - RARITY

5.0 out of 5 stars My Little Pony Collection, 7 May 2013
My my little pony collection was almost complete however I was missing two of the main six ponies, applejack and rarity. I found that none of my local shops where going to be stocking them so had to order them online. I was a little annoyed that they where a good £3-4 more expensive online. However was determined to finish my collection. I got them and love them! They arrived when expected and in good condition.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My Little Pony Part Time, 7 May 2013
I got these for a friend for her 21st birthday day, for drinks. When they arrived and I was so taken a back by how awsome they are. I thought they may be a little unofficial looking however they are done very well, the colour is as the picture shows it to be. The only thing I would say about them is they are not big cups, they are designed for children. They arrived when they were estimated too. I would differently get them again.

Amscan 33 cm My Little Pony Napkins Party Accessory
Amscan 33 cm My Little Pony Napkins Party Accessory

5.0 out of 5 stars My Little Pony Part Time, 7 May 2013
I got these for a friend for her 21st birthday day, to have cake on with. When they arrived and I was so taken a back by how awsome they are. I thought they may be a little unofficial looking however they are done very well, the colour is as the picture shows it to be. If you unfold them their are the other three main ponies on the other quarters. They arrived when they were estimated too. I would differently get them again.

My Little Pony Party Plates 8pk
My Little Pony Party Plates 8pk
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store

5.0 out of 5 stars My Little Pony Party Time, 7 May 2013
I got these for a friend for her 21st birthday day, to have cake on, and they arrived and I was so taken a back by how awsome they are. I thought they may be a little unofficial looking however they are done very well, the colour is as the picture shows it to be. They arrived when they were estimated too. I would differently get them again.

TEXTILE PAINTS 12 TUBES
TEXTILE PAINTS 12 TUBES
Offered by Ascrafts

3.0 out of 5 stars I was so excitted..., 7 May 2013
This review is from: TEXTILE PAINTS 12 TUBES
I was planning to paint a t shirt I had with these paints, however when I started using them the colour was thin and I had to do a number of layers to get it looking smooth and bold. This wouldnt have been so bad but it meant I could not mix colours. Also the tubes aren't the biggest. I would say if you where planning a big project then I would invest in bigger tubes. However they did arrive when I expected them.

Page: 1 | 2