Profile for CJ > Reviews

Red Colors G-CUP Positioning Men's Sport & Swim Loose Shorts Trunks Size L
Red Colors G-CUP Positioning Men's Sport & Swim Loose Shorts Trunks Size L
Offered by East Link

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort outstanding, 9 July 2014
Only gave 4 stars because I find the item to be too low on the waist but I am really impressed with the style. Hopefully other manufacturers will take on this design and greater choice will be available. When first studied it is easy to think that the G-cup will not be bigger enough but it is exactly right when tried.

Eurolites Headlamp Adaptors for Driving in Europe
Eurolites Headlamp Adaptors for Driving in Europe
Offered by Family Motoring & Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitted fine, stayed in place and when needed removed fine, 5 July 2014
Did exactly as stated. Product arrived promptly - appeared to come out of original packing but came with full fitting information. Has now been used in France. Fitted fine, stayed in place and when needed removed fine. Just the same as could have been purchased locally but cheaper.

Riviera Swim Brief Black
Riviera Swim Brief Black
Offered by Kiniki. Clothing Made In England.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth considering, 22 Jun 2014
I would fully recommend these trunks. I bought them as an alternative to the Brazil version - very similar but greater coverage on the rear. I still favour the Kiniki Brazil trunks as the best swimwear you can buy but if you feel uneasy with the brief rear these could be the answer. Note that although the coverage on the back is greater, the front panel seems to be actually smaller. I do feel the Brazil might not be appropriate for public baths in the UK but these should be OK for most. Sizing is exactly right.
I understand the trend to wear swimming shorts in the UK is causing a major rise in sports injuries! Most experts agree that briefs are the best choice and these in particular are good being high legged.

Brazil Swimbrief Black
Brazil Swimbrief Black
Offered by Kiniki. Clothing Made In England.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot buy better, 22 Jun 2014
As someone over 60 years of age who enjoys swimming these have been a brilliant find! I have bought these to replace a pair bought a couple of years ago and was more than happy to get the same again, don't think I will wear anything else now. I have heard that the trend to wear swimming shorts has led to a significant rise in the number of sports injuries. These fit perfectly and unlike most swimwear allow for free movement of your legs - almost feel as though you are not wearing anything at all. I have worn swimwear in the past that has caused minor problem and I have no intention of doing anything that could cause something more serious. When first purchased the brief back was a concern but I appreciate that this style is important for a good fit. I have tried the Riviera version very similar but with greater rear coverage but these do not fit as well. I swim with these in private pools but at my age would not wear them at my local pool. They would be quite acceptable on most European beaches. I have worn them under other swimwear and this also works fine. They are not expensive so I would suggest anyone unsure should just try them, I don't think you will be disappointed - nothing to lose.
Most swimwear today is sold on its appearance with logos and smooth lines, these are the exception taking comfort as a priority. I seriously don't think you can buy better at any price.

MCAFEE MIS14UEC3RAO Internet Security 2014 - 3 User- OEM - eCard - (Software Security Software)
Offered by Wiziwoo Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 10 Jan 2014
Arrived very promptly. Already had McAfee Internet Security on my computer ready for renewal. McAfee wanted £55 to renew for a further year, the code provided in the post did exactly the same. Previously, I ordered the disc and just used the code, by just providing the code seems to make environmental sense. Would recommend McAfee to anyone.

Solwise 200Mbps HomePlug AV Ethernet Adapter - Single Unit
Solwise 200Mbps HomePlug AV Ethernet Adapter - Single Unit
Offered by UKStocked

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, 4 May 2013
Plugged it in and it worked straight away. I have used it to replace an 85Mbps Solwise that struggled to send some HD video formats to my TV. This one is faultless.