Profile for Cryspalitus > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Cathedral A4 Fire and Waterproof Deed Box
Cathedral A4 Fire and Waterproof Deed Box

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Sturdy Box, 9 July 2014
I was really impressed with this box. It is much sturdier and heavier than I imagined. It holds all my documents securely and I am fairly confident that it will be fire and waterproof as it states. The only drawback that I can see is that because it is quite heavy to carry, it may be too much for an elderly person to move about.

Crocs Womens Cyprus IV Fashion Sandals 14558-23D-460 Espresso/Mushroom 6 UK, 39 EU, 8 US, Regular

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pleased, 9 July 2014
I don't normally buy clothing or shoes on the internet because I like to see them in the flesh so that I can try them on and make an informed judgement. I read the reviews and decided to take a chance on ordering these shoes. I normally take a size 5 to 5.5 so decided to order the size 6. When they arrived, the heel looked quite high but because there is a fairly thick sole, they don't seem so high and are really comfortable. They also make my legs look longer which is an added bonus. Very impressed.

Budapest
Budapest

5.0 out of 5 stars Hummable!, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Budapest (MP3 Download)
Heard this on Radio 2 and I was hooked. Great voice, catchy tune but can't decipher all the lyrics but who cares! Once you've heard it, you will keep humming it. Love it.

Cursed: A Jack Nightingale Short Story (Jack Nightingale Supernatural)
Cursed: A Jack Nightingale Short Story (Jack Nightingale Supernatural)

3.0 out of 5 stars Different Genre, 22 Jun 2014
I've read quite a few of this author's works but they have always been about the special services. So this was a new adventure for me. I thought this was an interesting short story - a flight of fancy. It reminded me of Stephen King's supernatural novels.

The Tycoon's Convenient Wife - a contemporary romance novella
The Tycoon's Convenient Wife - a contemporary romance novella

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting But Annoying, 22 Jun 2014
Well, I did enjoy reading this story and found it interesting but I also found it annoying. For a start, I thought Guy was self obsessed and insensitive. He contacts Emily after many years and after his divorce and informs her that he needs her to pretend to be his loving wife. He never considers that her life might have changed. He's taken her for granted and doesn't seem to care that she may have moved on. Also, she pretends to be his fiancée rather than his wife. I did, at times, find Emily to be a bit drippy but fortunately they did find a way through. I liked the plot and the storyline and of course it had a 'happy ever after'.

Heart of the Demon (D.S. Hunter Kerr Book 1)
Heart of the Demon (D.S. Hunter Kerr Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, 3 Jun 2014
Enjoyable read. I think I enjoyed it more because I am familiar with the area and actually live in one of the villages mentioned. The story kept me interested. It wasn't solely about Hunter's involvement with the murderer but also Grace's and other people in the team. I think it was refreshing that this detective wasn't portrayed as the person who knew all the answers and solved the crime single-handed. This story is like real life in that it showed that police work is team work.

Just One More Night
Just One More Night

4.0 out of 5 stars Rediscovered!, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Just One More Night (MP3 Download)
I've just downloaded this after hearing it mentioned during a discussion on the radio . I thought 'I remember that song and I used to love it'. It's a good job they mentioned who sang it because I would never have remembered. Great track with a good beat and relevant lyrics. It is one of those songs that gets into your head and you find yourself continually singing the chorus. I am driving my friends mad.

Sony Nashville UK Sampler
Sony Nashville UK Sampler

5.0 out of 5 stars What A Bargain, 24 May 2014
This was a free sampler and it was well worth downloading. Lots of lively and foot tapping country music. There isn't one that I don't like. Great.

Gray Justice (A Tom Gray Novel Book 1)
Gray Justice (A Tom Gray Novel Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Clever, 24 May 2014
I really enjoyed this story. The author has taken a subject that most people have an opinion on and done something about it. In doing so he has crafted a very clever story. For the ending, he could have gone for the straightforward 'release and surrender' angle but the introduction of the terrorists added an extra element and turned it on its head. It also opened the way for another book. Brilliant!

Fractured
Fractured

4.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
Great story and highly intriguing. There's a cosiness about this story with the love and friendships but then there's the dark side to it as well. I thought I knew (and I definitely hoped) how the love story part of it would conclude but the two lives of Rachael were definitely intriguing and I hoped that there was some rational explanation for it. Kept me interested throughout.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20