Profile for carolyn cope > Reviews

Haunter
Haunter
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars A good idea, well executed, 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Haunter (Amazon Instant Video)
A good idea, well executed, with a strong lead performance and suitable eerie atmosphere. However, given the budget I would have thought the writers could have come up with a slightly better ending. It's one of those films which has a great premise but suffers from an inability to get around the situation the cast finds itself in from the outset. Overall worth a watch.

The Ricky Gervais Show - Season 3 [DVD] [2013]
The Ricky Gervais Show - Season 3 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Ricky Gervais

5.0 out of 5 stars Ricky., 5 Jun. 2013
Been waiting over a year to finally own this, and Ricky and Karl certainly made it worth the wait. All three series have been amazing and as avid fans we are so glad we have it to watch at our pleasure. Thank you.

Didn't It Rain
Didn't It Rain

5.0 out of 5 stars Hugh Laurie., 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Didn't It Rain (Audio CD)
Been waiting excitedly for his second album, and me and my son were not disappointed. Amazing talent.Good ol hugh Laurie.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 5 Jun. 2013
Just perfect for my husband and very good quality.He was thrilled with them and made a great xmas gift. Thanks.

ADULT'S PURPLE SATIN TOP HAT - ONE SIZE FITS MOST
ADULT'S PURPLE SATIN TOP HAT - ONE SIZE FITS MOST
Offered by Character Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Willy Wonka lookalikes., 5 Jun. 2013
Absolutely thrilled with our hats. Just what we wanted. Me and my daughter wore them to the theatre to see Willy Wonka and were the only people dressed up, and we were complimented all night. Thank you for making our night out so memorable.