Profile for BCP > Reviews

BCP

Kidorable Child's Space Hero Umbrella
Kidorable Child's Space Hero Umbrella

4.0 out of 5 stars Great umbrella, 13 Nov 2011
My 7 year old want an umbrella for his birthday, having found most were to babyish for him was getting worried until I saw this one. He loves it and all the boys in his class want one. It's well made, doesn't feel cheap, the handle is lovely and easy for his to carry. Recommended.

LEGO Star Wars 7958: Advent Calendar
LEGO Star Wars 7958: Advent Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars Boys' heaven, 11 Oct 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I have 3 boys and therefore Lego features alot in my household, along side Star Wars. We normally get a Lego Advent Calendar (once playmobil became to young)and as soon as my boys saw this advertised there was no question which one we would be getting. I like the fact that with these Calendar you have something at the end to play with and Mini figures in the Star Wars collection are hard to come by on their own. The only down side to this calendar is the price which is a little steep espically if you only had one child.

Acting Up
Acting Up
by Libby Purves

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab Read, 11 Oct 2011
This review is from: Acting Up (Hardcover)
I love Libby Purves she writes so well and although this is not my favourite it still a good read. Book took 2 days to arrive and was in good condition.

The Castle of Creepiness! - A Measle Stubbs Adventure (Measle Stubbs Adventures)
by Ian Ogilvy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 10 Oct 2011
This book was brought for my son along with other first 2 adventures, which he loves. I think these stories are well written and never having read anything else by this author my son thinks they are great, he even went to school on book day dressed like Measle. Love the stories would like some more.

Write Your Own Storybook
Write Your Own Storybook
by Louie Stowell
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps budding writers, 29 Jun 2011
This book is great for helping any budding writers get idea write things down and keeps them all together. Its also good as it helps with English but in a fun way which doesn't seem like work.

Nintendo Wii Console (White) with Wii Sports + Wii Sports Resort including Wii Remote Plus Controller (Wii)

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Mother, 29 Jun 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
First let me start by saying I do not like computer games however I have 3 boys and all their friends have consoles. We brought a playstation first but I spend most of the time taking away as it cause so many arguments, the Wii is a much better system as it more interactive, sports resort and sports games are very good more than one player in most up to 3 players, also not the normal killing games which seem to be the main choice for most other 'boy' games. I would say if you are going to get a console of some type the Wii is the best and this package is very good, however I think another controller would be a good idea as you only get one with this and some games you need more than one.

LEGO City: Police Boat Set 30002 (Bagged)
LEGO City: Police Boat Set 30002 (Bagged)
Offered by sammeln-seltenes-und-mehr
Price: 5.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Lego Toy, 11 Feb 2011
Brought this as a stocking filler, being in a bag instead of a box it made the perfect size for a stocking. My 6yr old loves Lego and "Santa" did good with this little boat, what more can you wish for. Lego is the best.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 1, 2012 12:33 PM GMT

School's Out: You Don't Know Who Your Friends Are Until You Go On Holiday With Them
by Sarah Tucker
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book, 11 Feb 2011
Never read anything else by this author but needed a book for the beach and this looked interesting, couldn't put it down great read, laughed and cried, told friends and family about it and they also loved it. If you have ever shared a holiday house with friends you will get this book.