Profile for casual dresser > Reviews

casual dresser

Frostborn: The First Quest
Frostborn: The First Quest

5.0 out of 5 stars frostborn series, 10 July 2014
after reading the demonsouled series which I really enjoyed thought I would try the frost born series as the first book was free I was not disappointed have since bought all the other books in the series so far really enjoy reading jonathan moeller books. try them if you like fantasy books really an enjoyable read.

12 Compatible Ink Cartridges (Epson 18 XL Series). 3 Full sets of T1816, including 3x T1811 Black, 3x T1812 Cyan, 3x T1813 Magenta and 3x T1814 Yellow
Offered by PerfectPrint

5.0 out of 5 stars great inks, 10 April 2014
inks worked well on my printer, colour was good. and such a good pack will buy again when I next need ink

Wizard Falling (The Five Kingdoms Book 7)
Wizard Falling (The Five Kingdoms Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars kept me hooked, 10 April 2014
this series is a great read, if you haven't read them then please do you will not be disappointed you will not be able to put them down

The Final Redemption (Mageborn Book 5)
The Final Redemption (Mageborn Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars kept me hooked, 10 April 2014
I really enjoyed this series and the last booked did not disappoint. Will be reading more of his books in the future

Dawn of Swords (The Breaking World Book 1)
Dawn of Swords (The Breaking World Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars another great read, 10 April 2014
as with all his books, another great read, and it was great to see how the world of dezrel started, hope the next in the series comes out soon.

MOFFAT Cooker Grill Heater Element
MOFFAT Cooker Grill Heater Element
Offered by Spares4Appliances

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT I WANTED, 10 April 2014
this was just the item I required and at a good price, delivery was fast as well. Would go back if I needed anything else.

Wrath of Lions (The Breaking World Book 2)
Wrath of Lions (The Breaking World Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT BOOK, 10 April 2014
I love all david dalglish books and this one is a great read, I cannot wait for the next book, I could not put it down