Profile for Mrs. C. L. Kemp > Reviews

Content by Mrs. C. L. Kemp

Mrs. C. L. Kemp (North East England)

Denivit Professional Whitening Toothpaste
Denivit Professional Whitening Toothpaste
Offered by chemistdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly stopped a cold sore from developing, 13 July 2015
I rubbed a drop on a cold sore as soon as I felt the first prickling warning signs. The cold sore didn't develop. Nothing else has ever halted a cold sore. I am not saying it works as it could be purely the placebo effect but it certainly worked for me and for £1 at B and M it hardly breaks the bank

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little plate stacker, 24 Jun. 2014
I liked it so much that I bought a second one. It fits nicely in the cupboard and has really tidied up my crockery

Julian Bowen Dundee Dining Table
Julian Bowen Dundee Dining Table

4.0 out of 5 stars Badly marked on the edge, 24 Jun. 2014
Lovely little table, excellent value for money but looks as though it has been dropped as the edge is marked. We always use a tablecloth so it doesnt worry me unduly but I noticed that another person has said that their table was marked too. Amazon might like to find out what the problem is with the handlers.

Quilts with a View: A Fabric Adventure
Quilts with a View: A Fabric Adventure
by Faye Labanaris

5.0 out of 5 stars Quilts with a view, 20 May 2014
This book has changed the way that I look at fabric. The photos are stunnng and the technique makes a lovely piece of fabric into a beautiful work of art.

Zentangle Inspired Art: A Beginners Guide to Zentangle Art and Zentangle Inspired Art and Craft Projects

5.0 out of 5 stars Zentangle inspire art, 20 May 2014
A great little book for beginners. It has wetted my appetite and I can see how soothing and therapeutic this art form can be. The instructions are clear and concise and the photos guide you each step of the way.

Numatic NRV200  Red Commercial Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, Red
Numatic NRV200 Red Commercial Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, Red
Offered by AvernCleaningSupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars best hoover I ever owned., 8 Sept. 2013
The suction is incredible and i was surprised how much dirt came out of the carpet. I will never buy another Dyson.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Green Crafts Lifestyle, 1 Aug. 2013
I have just read my copy of MZ's latest e book. It is a compilation of projects from many different art and crafters. There are some great ideas and several that I am itching to try. The book is a great little book for those who like to try a variety of crafts. I am sure that both beginners and experienced crafters will enjoy reading it. The Green Crafts Lifestyle - Learn to Upcycle Wood, Paper, Plastic, Fabric and Paper with 35 Exciting Projects and Tutorials

The Big-Ass Book of Bling
The Big-Ass Book of Bling
by Mark Montano

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Ass Book of Bling, 23 May 2013
If you like to craft with recycled materials you will love this book. Every page had me wanting to rush out into my craft room and make a start. I teach recycled crafts and there are great ideas in this book that I will adapt to use.

The Beader's Floral
The Beader's Floral

5.0 out of 5 stars The beaders Floral book, 3 July 2008
This review is from: The Beader's Floral
This has got to be the nicest book in my collection. Instructions are so clear that even a relative beginner could follow them. The end results are stunning.
If I lost this book I would buy another immediately