Profile for Taunton1306 > Reviews

Taunton1306

Mesh Muzzle Black Sz 3
Mesh Muzzle Black Sz 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Muzzle ever, 11 May 2012
This review is from: Mesh Muzzle Black Sz 3 (Misc.)
I bought one of these for my dog some weeks ago and cannot praise it enough. I took extra care introducing him to it - plying him with treats and over the course of a few days put it on and now he has it on every time he goes out. No ifs or buts. If any dog could get this off it would be mine and he hasn't been able to, it may be because of the way I introduced it to him that he hasn't overly struggled, he frequently scrapes his nose along the ground but hasn't been able to remove it. No desire to be critical but I think those that have said their dogs can remove it probably haven't got the right size or haven't introduced it properly?

I don't think there is a muzzle out there that is ideal for exercise, I'm always worried when my dog pants so I remove it and put him on his leash if he's hot and panting.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2014 12:39 AM BST

James Wellbeloved Adult Fish and Vegetable Kibble 10 kg
James Wellbeloved Adult Fish and Vegetable Kibble 10 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality Product, 11 May 2012
I've set this up as a monthly delivery I'm so impressed with it. My dog's behaviour has definitely calmed significantly since introducing this product. His coat is smooth and glossy. I wanted to avoid rice in his diet having heard negative things about it and I'm so glad I changed to this. Highly recommend it.

Large Boomer Ball Indestructible Plastic Dog Toy 10"
Large Boomer Ball Indestructible Plastic Dog Toy 10"
Offered by Petremedies

5.0 out of 5 stars Large Boomer Ball - Love it!, 11 May 2012
This arrived in time and in perfect condition. My dog (staffie x) absolutely loves it, completely obssessed with it. He isn't allowed to play with it in the house as it is such tough plastic it bangs against the door and walls so I take him to a field and sit back and watch him for anything up to an hour and he is completely oblivious to anything going on around him when he's chasing it. It's such a joy to watch him. Thanks for the boomer ballBoomer Ball 10"