Profile for J. wilson > Reviews

J. wilson (uk)

The Inevitable End
The Inevitable End
Offered by nagiry

5.0 out of 5 stars Listened to this beautiful masterpiece countless times and each time you never get ..., 6 Jun. 2015
This review is from: The Inevitable End (Audio CD)
Not very surprised at the fact no one my age really know who these extremely talented musicians are (I'm only 15 lol). Listened to this beautiful masterpiece countless times and each time you never get bored of it, this is the kind of stuff that should be in the charts, not the cheesy teen-pop that grows old within 1 weeks of release. I do have to say ''Rong'' is probably one of the weirdest, but oddly cool songs i've ever heard, my favourite track has to be between ''Oh no'' (beautiful, vivid song short piece), ''I had this thing'' or the conclusion to this amazing album ''Something in my heart''. Buy it, you will never ever regret it, I have never heard anything like it, i'm speechless, wow.

Britney Jean
Britney Jean
Offered by mrtopseller

3.0 out of 5 stars Her Career is going downhill this second, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Britney Jean (Audio CD)
This certainly doesn't seem to be a '' personal '' record at all, and it certainly isn't Britney's greatest work either... the poor sales haven't helped either and her latest lip synced show '' Britney: Piece of me '' isn't as wow as you'd expect from the pop diva Britney. Dont get me wrong, I used to be a die hard fan of Britney Spears, loved her hits and the energetic performances she was known for, now it's just meh. Alien, Work Bitch, Body Ache, Perfume and Hold on Tight seem to be the only tracks that stand out to me, all the songs on this album WILL grow on you after the first few listens. There must be hope for her next album... please.