Profile for emmy > Reviews

Content by emmy

emmy

The Room Two (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Room Two (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars really upset, 19 Mar 2014
I'm so disappointed. I have been really looking forward to this game, bought it back in February and my son loves playing it on his kindle fire HD. I've been trying to find it ever since, finally today I resorted to Google and ended up on the Amazon website. Where I downloaded it to cloud not understanding why it wasn't there already. Still couldn't find it. So tried download to compatible devices. To my utter disbelief and shock my kindle fire is listed as incompatible. Why only make this game for the HD kindle fire, when the last one worked on both. It's not going to make me run out and up grade my kindle especially as I can't see any difference between my kindle fire and my son's kindle fire HD. I just won't bother with fireproofs games again. No point in getting into something if they do that kind of thing with the sequel.

The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars more please, 18 Aug 2013
Very good game. It makes you think without giving you brain ache as some games do. It leaves you wanting more. I really liked that it doesn't have all that to and fro thing that a lot of games have. It is great to have finished a game without feeling like I have been going in circles for hours :-)