Profile for Myriad > Reviews

Time's Legacy
Time's Legacy
by Barbara Erskine

5.0 out of 5 stars Times Legacy, Barbara Erskine., 11 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Time's Legacy (Paperback)
I purchased the book second hand from Amazon. The book arrived on time and in excellent order.

As yet I have not read the book, but my friend who happened to be with me when it was delivered, says that it is spellbinding, and she is now reading it for the second time.

Child of the Phoenix
Child of the Phoenix
by Barbara Erskine

5.0 out of 5 stars Child of the Phoenix, Barbara Erskine, 11 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Child of the Phoenix (Paperback)
I purchased the book from Amazon, as usual the item was in excellent condition and was delivered earlier than specified.

The book matches the writers previous books in style and excellence. Her books are real page turners, and hold the readers interest until the very last word. They are of particular interest to me, as I have been involved in Spiritual/Physic matters for the last forty years.

Collins Scrabble Word Improver
Collins Scrabble Word Improver
by Collins Dictionaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Scrabble Word Finder, 29 April 2012
This is an excellent reference book. All the two and three letter words are listed seperately, so disputes can be settled speedily. ( Who said I'm too competative.)
As always I was delighted with the service provided by Amazon.

The Official Scrabble Word-Finder
The Official Scrabble Word-Finder
by Robert W. Schachner
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Scrabble Word Finder, 29 April 2012
This product enabled a mere amature player like me to vastly improve my game. The book was in excellent condition, and was delivered in good time. Amazon as always, provided an excellent service.

Messiah's Handbook: Reminders for the Advanced Soul - The Lost Book from Illusions
by Richard Bach

5.0 out of 5 stars A book for everyone who wishes to change their perspective on life., 21 Dec. 2010
The most benefical way to use this book is as follows; hold the book between your hands.Ask the question that is uppermost in your mind, open the book at random, read both pages. The correct answer is there, but not necessarily the one you want.

Olympus VN-8700PC - Digital voice recorder - flash 4 GB - WMA, MP3
Olympus VN-8700PC - Digital voice recorder - flash 4 GB - WMA, MP3

1.0 out of 5 stars I looked forward to using this item, with Dragon speech recognition software, 21 Dec. 2010
When I read the spec. for this item it seemed ideal for my needs, especially the large recording capacity and the price. But when I removed it from the packaging it seemed flimsy and not particularily user friendly for my aged hands. The deciding moment came when the on/off switch refused to work. So back it went for a refund.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2012 1:35 AM GMT