Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "BIG T" (Kent UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Bosmere N577 Adjustable Rose - Green
Bosmere N577 Adjustable Rose - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars PAY THE EXTRA, 24 Mar 2014
I read several of the reviews for the various "universal" watering can roses - many saying that they were not their idea of "universal" - having failed to fit very well on their own watering can. This one is not cheap - but apart from the adjustable flow rate it came with a separate adaptor to aid fitting onto different watering cans. Without the adaptor it fits well on one style that I have and with it it fits the other style perfectly well - certainly no need to use tape to hold it on.

tesa 4334 Precise Edge Indoor Masking Tape, 5 Months Residue Free Removal, 50 mm x 50 m

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT, 18 Mar 2014
The old style masking tape has always had its uses - but leaving behind some sticky residue was inevitable. Not so with this tape - it's strong and peels off cleanly - I'd never go back to the old stuff again.

Bna Dog Whistle
Bna Dog Whistle

1.0 out of 5 stars WASTE OF TIME, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bna Dog Whistle (App)
Whichever level I selected my dogs did not so much as blink - it's just as well this is a free app - I only wasted my time and not any money.

Lily's Kitchen Lovely Lamb with Peas and Parsley Dry Food for Dogs, 2.5 Kg
Lily's Kitchen Lovely Lamb with Peas and Parsley Dry Food for Dogs, 2.5 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars MY DOGS LOVE IT, 18 Mar 2014
After seeing a documentary about dog food production, the main players practices left a nasty taste in the mouth (pun intended). Lilly's Kitchen did appear to use natural ingredients and methods - so I thought I'd give it a try. It's not cheap - but the horse meat scandal in cheap food for humans showed us that you only get what you pay for. It's impossible to know if this will aid our dog's long-term health - but if it did it would be cheaper than vet's fees.

Duracell MN1604 Plus Power 9v Batteries--Pack of 4
Duracell MN1604 Plus Power 9v Batteries--Pack of 4

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 OUT OF 4 - NOT GOOD ENOUGH, 18 Mar 2014
I purchased these because I needed one for a smoke alarm - but I knew it wouldn't be long before I needed others because all my alarms were purchased at the same time. Sure enough 5 weeks later I had to change another one. When the alarm instantly gave the "low battery" beeps I took it out and tested it - it was well down in the "weak" section. Was this a factory fault? or do employees swap their flat batteries for a new one in the box? There is no seal on the box to alert anyone to such a fiddle.

Prescot Table Lamp in Five Finishes
Prescot Table Lamp in Five Finishes
Offered by mueno

3.0 out of 5 stars LACKS SENSITIVITY, 19 Jan 2014
Nice looking and well finished - The only problem that we've found it that it is not easily adjusted through its three stages of illumination. It is not very sensitive to our touch - particularly my wife's for some reason. We've had many touch-lamps over the years and all the others could be adjusted by the slightest touch of a finger.

Tavistock Thermoset High Quality Heavy Duty Soft Close Seat Metal Fix Hinges (FOR SALE TOILET SOFT CLOSE SEAT ONLY)

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE - AVOID THIS PRODUCT, 13 Jan 2014
Was easy enough to fit and there should be very little to say when it comes to a toilet seat - They're simply something functional that we need to buy. However, after only 3 months of owning this toilet seat I finally do have something to say - The quality is appalling!! The so-called "chrome" fittings are now very pitted and I would expect it to be pealing off in another 3 months at this rate of decay.

Multicoloured 10m Multi-action Rope Light
Multicoloured 10m Multi-action Rope Light
Offered by Topnotchsales

1.0 out of 5 stars PIECE OF JUNK, 4 Dec 2013
Just set all my lights up and find that this does not even work - I note other buyers had the same experience. Others found that it worked for a short time but gave up the ghost before Christmas was even over. If you got one season out of it what are the chances it'll work the next year? I have some rope lights that I've used for 10 years and they never fail. Worst of all is that you have to submit an email to the seller "for their approval" to refund - and that can take up to 48 hours.

SupaHome Nail Brush
SupaHome Nail Brush
Offered by deals-direct

1.0 out of 5 stars WATCH OUT FOR THE COLOUR, 18 Nov 2013
I wanted the nail brush in the picture - We chose it for its colour - But we failed to notice the little bit in the small print - "Various colours" - We ended up with a PINK one.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Pink Leather Flip Case
Samsung Galaxy S3 Pink Leather Flip Case
Offered by Glisteni Glisten

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT VALUE, 10 Nov 2013
I wanted to replace the one my wife was currently using - We don't keep our phones for more than 24 months so with 10 months left on our contract we did not want to spend a lot. This really is good quality for the price - and with free P&P - a real bargain.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4