Profile for guy1974blue > Reviews

Content by guy1974blue

guy1974blue

Matilda the Musical (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
Matilda the Musical (Original Broadway Cast Recording)

5.0 out of 5 stars You know what it is., 14 July 2014
My five year old loves it. As does my wife.

Griffin Survivor Clear Case for iPhone 5 - Green
Griffin Survivor Clear Case for iPhone 5 - Green
Offered by eoutlet-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 14 July 2014
Brilliant. not sure if it'll take the drops, as I'm quite careful, but looks great, not to sticky getting out of your pocket, and I print out a photo montage of my family and cut it to fit in the back, so I've got a protective photo case for less than a tenner!! Would DEFINITELY buy one again. I even bought a purple one too.

Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Offered by Cellulaire Francais

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 14 July 2014
Very Good value. Brand name at a great price. Nothing else needs to be said.

AmazonBasics 10- to 12-Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder with CD Shred
AmazonBasics 10- to 12-Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder with CD Shred

4.0 out of 5 stars Not really 10-12, but still very good value., 14 July 2014
I like it very much. Very heavy and sturdy, large paper bin. Only downsides are the entry to put the paper is is quite trickey; getting crumpled receipts in is a real bugger. Plus, it doesn't like you putting in what it says you can, ie 10-12 sheets, but keep it a bit less and it does the job.

Boys Girls Childs Osprey Skate Cycle Knee, Elbow, Wrist Protection Pads Set - Pink Small
Offered by It's All Fun & Games

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., 14 July 2014
This review is from: Osprey Childs Skate BMX Pads (Toy)
They seem ok, do seem a bit cheap and I imagine the elastic will dig in after a bit. I was expecting more, but for the money they're ok. Lets see how they work..

The Boy Who Cried Wolf (Usborne First Reading)
The Boy Who Cried Wolf (Usborne First Reading)
by Mairi Mackinnon

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh., 14 July 2014
It's not bad, but not what I was hoping for. Doesn't really get the point across to be fair.

Noble England
Noble England

5.0 out of 5 stars As good a football song as there can be, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Noble England (MP3 Download)
It is what it is. It's not meant ot be perfect, but it's a vaguely rousing and Rik Mayall has done a good job.

Teach Your Baby to Read
Teach Your Baby to Read
by Glenn J. Doman

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have book, 2 Sep 2011
We had been looking at giving our two year old some structure to her days as we cannot afford London nursery prices, and as we are both avid readers, teaching her to read seemed logical. Plus we'd seen an infomercial re one of those dvd learning systems, I found this book on Amazon. It's been in print since 1965, so clearly it must be doing something right. The writing style is easy to read and makes you excited about your child and gives a strong desire to see the program through. You must be patient to start with; they're not going to read in two months!! and you must make your own word flash cards as I cannot find the right sized ones anywhere, but she is upto her fifth word in less than 2 weeks, and is looking at learning a word a day now. I cannot recommend this book enough.