Profile for Patricia > Reviews

Wii Remote Battery Pack
Wii Remote Battery Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not always practical, 11 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Wii Remote Battery Pack
The spare battery is really good and useful, however to charge it is not always practical. We can charge with USB, but not on the Wii charger which I find sometimes practical. But it works and this is for me ok.

SanDisk SDCZ50-032G-B35 32 GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black
SanDisk SDCZ50-032G-B35 32 GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny and useful, 11 Jun. 2013
This SanDisk is perfect to cary, very small and practical. Also big enough to save the most important files that I like having with me all the time.

Mastrad F45514 Baking Sheet for Small Macaroons Set of 2
Mastrad F45514 Baking Sheet for Small Macaroons Set of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like macarrons...., 11 Jun. 2013
...you should definitely have one of this. Perfect form, great size and keeps everything clean. Mastrad is one of the best brands when it comes to silicon and this product does not disappoint.

Blackberry C-S2 Replacement Battery For 8520 8300 8310 8320 9300 8700
Blackberry C-S2 Replacement Battery For 8520 8300 8310 8320 9300 8700
Offered by MOBILEPARTZ

3.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, 11 Jun. 2013
It is a battery, but still not holding for longer than a day. I expected that a new battery would at least allow me to use the phone for more than a day. But my phone is now working and for that I'm happy

1001 Natural Wonders: You Must See Before You Die
1001 Natural Wonders: You Must See Before You Die
by Michael Bright

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book, 11 Jun. 2013
This book has wonderful pictures, giving us the imagination that we are just seeing the most wonderful places around the globe. I have been trying to get hold of a copy for a very long time and now I have my own copy. :)