Profile for Lulabel > Reviews

Tarrington House Juicer JE1600
Tarrington House Juicer JE1600

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked for a day!, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Tarrington House Juicer JE1600
Got this as a gift. Made one juice (Mean Green) which turned out fine. Washed juicer parts. Put it back together the next day and went to make the same juice again and the juicer worked for a second then died. Got refund. Wouldn't recommend.

No Space for Air
No Space for Air

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS!, 28 July 2012
This review is from: No Space for Air (Audio CD)
I can't stop listening to this album! Love Julie's distinctive voice, yes it's musical theatre but you won't find any cheesy clichés here. The songs are addictive, each one so different from the last and my favourite keeps changing from 'Never Saw Blue Like That' to 'Weak' to 'Lost In Translations'. If you're a fan, buy this CD, you won't be disappointed :)

Addams Family / O.C.R.
Addams Family / O.C.R.
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and fun, 18 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Addams Family / O.C.R. (Audio CD)
I like to think of myself as a bit of a connoisseur of musicals and was just looking for a new soundtrack to get to know. I'm so glad I chose Addams Family! In some ways it's very typical of musicals (I can hear hints of Witches of Eastwick, Chicago and others) but the lyrics are just so different it twists the whole thing into something brand new. My favourite numbers so far are "One Normal Night", "Death Is Just Around the Corner" and "Live Before We Die". Lots of brilliant voices and the chorus numbers are massive, love them.